Home

Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen

This is a discussion on Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2017, 01:42 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen

Pathetic and disgusting.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:25 AM   #18
Rookie

Wow, that is unacceptable. Especially since 2k is trying to become an e-sport. Last year there were no way to check badge progression and now we have this issue. All I ask for is transparency and everything explained before I invest my money in your product. As of right now, this looks really bad and I do hope they have a day one patch for it.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #19
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Inability to see attribute numbers on upgrade screen

This is a MAJOR issue. 2K is a GREAT company but it's things like this that makes me scratch my head trying to understand why they would keep doing this.

You literally cannot tell what your attribute caps at. All you can do is assume. I pray they have a quick Day 1 patch for this but I know it's HIGHLY unlikely. All these archetypes, being able to mix and match them, height, weight and etc factoring in your attributes already is a lot to figure out. So combining you can't even see actual attribute ratings makes it almost impossible to choose for some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-10-2017, 07:41 AM   #20
Rookie

syk_skillz's Arena

OVR: 6

There is a max of 25 levels so I assume each level would be worth about 4 attribute points with last being worth 3 to reach 99. However this is using logic I'm not 100% sure 2K is using so not showing the amount I agree is BS as everyone else is saying..
Old 09-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #21
Rookie

minwager's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by syk_skillz
There is a max of 25 levels so I assume each level would be worth about 4 attribute points with last being worth 3 to reach 99. However this is using logic I'm not 100% sure 2K is using so not showing the amount I agree is BS as everyone else is saying..
I truly doubt our starting attributes would be at 0 lol

An attribute with zero upgrade bars would probably be somewhere around 30-40 I'm guessing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syk_skillz
Attributes will more than likely cap at 94, not 99, because of the +5 attribute boosts.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #23
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullspeed
Wow, that is unacceptable. Especially since 2k is trying to become an e-sport. Last year there were no way to check badge progression and now we have this issue. All I ask for is transparency and everything explained before I invest my money in your product. As of right now, this looks really bad and I do hope they have a day one patch for it.
2k can't be an E-Sport until they create a game that is balanced, and doesn't require grinding or VC.

Until then they are so far from being an E-Sport.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #24
Rookie

minwager's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
2k can't be an E-Sport until they create a game that is balanced, and doesn't require grinding or VC.

Until then they are so far from being an E-Sport.
Like how can you even consider your game being taken serious as a competitive thing when you're straight up hiding the stats from players lol. I guess it gets the community involved in creating a meta and testing how much each upgrade contributes, but its just so damn silly you can't see what you're gonna be dumping ur hard earned vc into especially since it was there last year and would've taken so little development time to add in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »