Home

RIVAL DAY IS TRASH THIS YEAR

This is a discussion on RIVAL DAY IS TRASH THIS YEAR within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
Rookie

FrequencyVibrations's Arena

OVR: 0
RIVAL DAY IS TRASH THIS YEAR

#1 I can't get into a park with other Old Town Flyers to save my life. And the parks that have no Flyers in them are flooded with Rivet players but no Old Town to beat them with. Surprisingly they are winning each time. Barely at that with this poor park match making. When I do find a park wit old town players in there they are usually trash and there's barely any Rivet players to play against..

#2 What time are they starting this crap? 8 in the morning Eastern time ? 5 am Pacific. That's ridiculous. Not to mention on a Sunday. Some ppl like to watch football or do other things such as church or etc. Then it's literally a day this year. Well not even really a day. Only 12 hours.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST #3 WHERE IS THE DOUBLE REP DURING RIVAL DAY SMH.

One thing I can say I do like is that there is a whole different park for Rival day and park coordinated jerseys.

I really don't Think a lot of ppl know when it's Rival day or know that they have to go to the park events thing for the games to count either..

Feel free to disagree or add other things you think sucks about Rival Day this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 01:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: RIVAL DAY IS TRASH THIS YEAR

I tried to play it today, but every rival day park was empty. Maybe 2-3 players other than me and my squad. Seems like none cares for it. The whole affiliation thingy is kinda played out.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #3
Pro

Yup I agree. It's completely dead this year. The whole idea of having rival day in the MyPark Event wasnt a good idea. They shouldve kept the same format as last year. Park in general is kinda dead IMO. Pro AM is where it's at so that could be why the numbers are low.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #4
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

It started at 9pm est. I tried to hop on, but it was completely bugged and gave me an error code for the first 3 hours. Very sad. Another thing is double rep. Rival Day wouldn't be empty if we had double rep. I wouldn't assume Park is dead either. I'd highly assume Park is more popular than Pro-am considering there are still people getting kicked once starting a game. Not saying Park is "better", there's just more people that play it than pro-am.

I also feel bad for the flyers. 2K has made your guy's court the worst in terms of delay and lag.
I personally LOVE how bright old-town is though compared to the moderate light sunset and dark & evil light Rivet.
6'8 SF 81 Overall Two-Way Slasher
Active Daily on 2K, I play 2s, 3s & Walk-on.
If you're active and would like to run Park or Walk-on Shoot me a PSN Message and we can get some games in.
PSN: Carrboys
Old 11-07-2016, 10:06 AM   #5
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Any reward this time? I had 18 wins and don't see any VC or boost added this time , I'm at rivet and it was comfortably leading the race before I left.

Quote:
The whole idea of having rival day in the MyPark Event wasnt a good idea
I support the idea, you can play along with other affiliation players in squad now outside event. It just could have set schedule and it'd be fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

Should be a rival week instead of rival day. A lot of folks don't look forward to waking up early on a weekend to play videogames . Some people live in different time zones....that's way too early to be up for a game. Some people work during the weekends, so they'll never be able to participate in these events.

I say make it 24/7 for 7 days...so we all have a chance. Capital people off at a certain amount of wins.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
Yup I agree. It's completely dead this year. The whole idea of having rival day in the MyPark Event wasnt a good idea. They shouldve kept the same format as last year. Park in general is kinda dead IMO. Pro AM is where it's at so that could be why the numbers are low.
pro is is broken and filled with cheesers. This game has failed and if other much better games weren't out, I would be pissed.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiculous
It started at 9pm est. I tried to hop on, but it was completely bugged and gave me an error code for the first 3 hours. Very sad. Another thing is double rep. Rival Day wouldn't be empty if we had double rep. I wouldn't assume Park is dead either. I'd highly assume Park is more popular than Pro-am considering there are still people getting kicked once starting a game. Not saying Park is "better", there's just more people that play it than pro-am.

I also feel bad for the flyers. 2K has made your guy's court the worst in terms of delay and lag.
I personally LOVE how bright old-town is though compared to the moderate light sunset and dark & evil light Rivet.
They went from being the best park in 2k15 to the most trash one. I hate it., man :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »