Home

MyCareer Help.

This is a discussion on MyCareer Help. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyCareer Help.

Anyone found out a way to turn down the constant 'paint fouling' that the cpu seems to get? No matter what defense i have them playing in, someone gets a free cut to the basket and my teammates see fit to foul them. I've adjusted this in my MyGM, but i cant find anywhere to adjust it at the moment in MC. I'm on HoF and really dont find it fair that im losing games b/c of cheese like this.

Dont get me wrong, i'm 100% fine with losing games.What I'm not okay with is when the CPU has 15-20 'and 1s' in a game. Like it isnt hard enough for me to get my teammates to guard the 3pt line already

I'm just frustrated right now. I got subbed out in the 3rd and the end of the QT and we were up 12 pts. when they sub me back in at the start of the 4th, we're down 8. Did my best to bring the team back. But unless we hit every shot, we dont get even a smidgen of a chance. So i'd just like to turn these BS fouls off until 2k learns how to program help D.

So anyone know? Thanks in advance <3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 03:57 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer Help.

It's annoying and a game flaw yes - there isn't any way of fixing it as it seems. It's not that bad to me cause I hate hall of fame eitherway. I just don't get the appeal of a cheesy cpu. In other words I'd say just lower the difficulty. I don't think it will get patched and if it does it will probably not affect your current career since it could be outdated data wise. Aka before the patch. Don't make it hard on yourself just lower it and see what happens.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »