Home

No more VC if you foul out?

This is a discussion on No more VC if you foul out? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2015, 09:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
No more VC if you foul out?

So even though my coach kept yelling "QUIT REACHING!!" from the bench I chose not to listen. Fouled out of the game, it went to the VC summary screen & said I got a little over 400 vc. I wasn't purposely trying to foul out, had played over a half & hoisted up around 20 shots.

But after the game I realized I didn't get any of the VC it showed earlier. I got curious & fired up a new game to try fouling out on purpose. Same results- showed my VC at the end of the game but never gave it to me.

Was this just an error like all the other goofy stuff going on since the patch or are they now purposely giving you zero vc if you foul out? Makes it pretty dicey on 12min quarters if you're going for defensive badges like Pickpocket & shot blocking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 10:04 AM   #2
Banned

Re: No more VC if you foul out?

This game is designed to steal you life's energy!! Don't spend time on making your my player better. Simply spend everyday on making your self better. If NBA2k cared anything about the consumer you wouldn't have to play there game all day long simply to compete on a virtual video game at the park. They want insecure people playing their game all day and buying useless stuff so you can win one game and feel good about your self for the time being. Wake up!!!
Old 11-17-2015, 10:57 AM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWang4ever
This game is designed to steal you life's energy!! Don't spend time on making your my player better. Simply spend everyday on making your self better. If NBA2k cared anything about the consumer you wouldn't have to play there game all day long simply to compete on a virtual video game at the park. They want insecure people playing their game all day and buying useless stuff so you can win one game and feel good about your self for the time being. Wake up!!!
#Illuminati
Old 11-17-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWang4ever

Bruh...are you serious right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 11-17-2015, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
#Illuminati
#BuyVCfromRothschilds
#DoWhatRihannaSays
#SecretSocietyBadgesOnGold
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 10:37 PM   #6
Banned

I actually typed that while I was laughing!! The only thing serious is the statement itself!! It is truth!! It doesn't matter at all though. People will continue to do what they do out of repetition.

I'll stay on topic of the thread though. I have heard that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump actually fouled there My Players out six hundred and sixty six times to become a 99 overall and attain all the badges in the game. Speaking of Donald Trump. His hair piece should definitely be in the game. I would pay a 100,000 VC for that!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »