Home

Is there any logical explanation for not displaying Play Online Win/Loss record ?

This is a discussion on Is there any logical explanation for not displaying Play Online Win/Loss record ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there any logical explanation for not displaying Play Online Win/Loss record ?

I don't get it...at all. 2K takes a few steps forward and then some steps backwards.

Why not let us see our opponent's record when we're playing online head to head?

It makes no sense. Is this asking for too much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Is there any logical explanation for not displaying Play Online Win/Loss record ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetta408
I don't get it...at all. 2K takes a few steps forward and then some steps backwards.

Why not let us see our opponent's record when we're playing online head to head?

You also can't see your own scouting report. Lol. Pretty basic stuff that 2k has left out time and time again. Not to mention mirror matches and white vs white matches due to poor interface execution.

*Don't even get me started on how unskippable the breaks in the action are. After hours and hours of testing you would think that the devs would say to themselves "This is kind of slow don't you think? Oh, and let's remove that wierd universal assistant coach and his poorly delivered generic lines".
Old 10-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Is there any logical explanation for not displaying Play Online Win/Loss record ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVet1978
You also can't see your own scouting report. Lol. Pretty basic stuff that 2k has left out time and time again. Not to mention mirror matches and white vs white matches due to poor interface execution.

*Don't even get me started on how unskippable the breaks in the action are. After hours and hours of testing you would think that the devs would say to themselves "This is kind of slow don't you think? Oh, and let's remove that wierd universal assistant coach and his poorly delivered generic lines".
yup, i really don't understand this company.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #4
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Even more important is that the leaderboards should be visible from the Play Now Online menu.

How are we supposed to tell who the best guys are if we can't even see them?

I can't even........
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 10-04-2015, 07:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Even more important is that the leaderboards should be visible from the Play Now Online menu.

How are we supposed to tell who the best guys are if we can't even see them?

I can't even........
smh..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVet1978

The devs don't think people play multiple games at a time. They assume we treat each game like an event and soak up every moment. The presentation isn't even good, it's corny and childish, they should stop trying to show it off and force it down our throats.

And I absolutely agree with your whole post couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #7
Banned

I also found it weird you don't see any names on the leader boards. Like not even for the hall of fame, so what's the point of being there?

Like I've said many times.

I just hope the animators are the ones getting the big bucks because the rest of the company can't finish a damn thing it seems like. Their attention to detail is mind numbingly bad.

The game lives off of its animation designs being so real life

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2015, 08:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetta408

what i think is really stupid is why cant you see witch team your oppenent is choosing and on top of that one you find and opponent you cant back out anymore its so dumb so your stuck playing agaisnt the cavs thunder golden state over an over an then you might end up choosing the same color shirt to make it worse

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »