Home

MyPark Help- 2v2 Player vs CPU Online possible??

This is a discussion on MyPark Help- 2v2 Player vs CPU Online possible?? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-07-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 MyPark Help- 2v2 Player vs CPU Online possible??

The idea here is to create a MyPark thread to answer the numerous MyPark questions I and others (I assume) have that I could not find answers to on here or elsewhere.

1. Burning Question: Can you and a friend play 2v2 your MyCareer players vs CPU players online? For example, could my friend's PG and my SF play online together against Lebron and Steph Curry?-If so, How?

2. I have looked all over for a concrete answer for this, can you make a squad with just 2 or does it have to be 5?

3. Similarly, how do you make a squad? My friend and I have tried the beach and the rec center but when hit left trigger, his name doesn't show up for me and vice versa

4. Can you just play 2 v 2 online vs other online players?

5. Anything else

I know this seems elementary, but I am a 2K noob and have tried to find real answers to these questions and either they don't exist or people are d**ks about it, any help would be appreciated!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 02:52 PM   #2
Banned

Re: MyPark Help- 2v2 Player vs CPU Online possible??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasto
The idea here is to create a MyPark thread to answer the numerous MyPark questions I and others (I assume) have that I could not find answers to on here or elsewhere.

1. Burning Question: Can you and a friend play 2v2 your MyCareer players vs CPU players online? For example, could my friend's PG and my SF play online together against Lebron and Steph Curry?-If so, How?

Not as far as I'm aware.

2. I have looked all over for a concrete answer for this, can you make a squad with just 2 or does it have to be 5?

Needs to be 3 for the park, or 5 for the rec. You can play both modes without squads.

3. Similarly, how do you make a squad? My friend and I have tried the beach and the rec center but when hit left trigger, his name doesn't show up for me and vice versa

Wait till one of you is in the park and then go to your park option within career mode. You will see the option "play with friends". It will then give you the option to join one of your friends at the park. Then when you arrive, his name will be in left trigger.

4. Can you just play 2 v 2 online vs other online players?

Not as far as I'm aware but I'm only a MC guy.

5. Anything else

I know this seems elementary, but I am a 2K noob and have tried to find real answers to these questions and either they don't exist or people are d**ks about it, any help would be appreciated!!!
The best way to learn about the game is actually playing it. I only played my first game of 2k in Sep/Oct of last year, and since then I've become hooked. However, if you go to the park and learn the behind the back side to side, the hesitation side to side, or just the plain old side to side, then I will hunt you down and murder you in your sleep. No pressure!
Old 04-07-2015, 03:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the response! The only problem for me is I know how to control my guy and all of that, it is how to actually play with my friend online that I am really wondering about.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

dabeavs541's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasto
Thanks for the response! The only problem for me is I know how to control my guy and all of that, it is how to actually play with my friend online that I am really wondering about.
You both have to be of the same faction I.e. Ballers, Rough Riders or Flyers. Once you got that set up one of you has to go to the park. Once your friend or yourself is inside the park, the other person has to go to option that says play with friends. It should show the other person who is in the park already. It will load your character to the same online park. Mind you the most important thing is that you are both of the faction otherwise you won't be able to play at each others park. I think you have to have a rep of All-Star to travel to rival parks.
Ohhhhh Sssss Uuuuu Oregon State Fight Fight Fight!
Old 04-07-2015, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

You have no idea how helpful this response is, honestly think you so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »