Home

Which park I should join

This is a discussion on Which park I should join within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-25-2015, 07:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which park I should join

Wanna something different and new, before I gain high rep and wastes it. Which should I pick flyers or rough riders? I want place with least ball hog. I'm originally from sunset ballets where everybody shoot 3s and 3s and 3s.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2015, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Which park I should join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincythunder
Wanna something different and new, before I gain high rep and wastes it. Which should I pick flyers or rough riders? I want place with least ball hog. I'm originally from sunset ballets where everybody shoot 3s and 3s and 3s.
What position do you play? If I was making a new character I would run with the Flyers without a doubt.

I always preferred being a Rough Rider as the boost to Athleticism and Rebounding really seemed to make my character flow a lot better, but until the third patch everyone was Sunset, so I switched over probably 8 days before.

I would definitely switch to the Flyers and re-earn Legend, but I don't want to be a 'Phony Flyer'. Without boosts or alliance ish I am categorized as an All-Around Superstar with Playmaking, Outside Shooting and Defense being my best stats respectively. Funny how defense is on there are everything besides that and rebounding are maxed ( D is 1 and Reb is 4)/

PG: CP3, John Wall, Kyrie
SG:Klay Thompson, D.Wade, Kobe
SF: LBJ, Melo, PGeorge
PF: Blake, Aldridge, Duncan
C: '06 Shaq, Cousins, Bosh
Old 02-26-2015, 02:44 AM   #3
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

Flyers--new park. No matter what though you won't escape the incessant three-point attempts. Only thing you can do is play with people you know.

And also, (just my opinion), I wouldn't take anything that happens in the park seriously whatsoever. The park is a small step up from NBA Jam, anyone and everyone can do anything, and they will (whether they meant to or not).
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Old 02-26-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
Rookie

You'll find ball hoggers, 3 jackers and alley oop finishers wherever you happen to pick.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #5
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Flyers . Get more steals , better ball handling , and even higher almost auto alley oop pass success

Rough Riders were nerfed pretty bad post patch .

Ballers can still shoot but it isn't as consistent as pre patch
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 02:04 PM   #6
Rookie

The fact that you want to switch parks just means youre a bum. You complain about ball hoggers when the fact is if you suck, you wont get the ball. Youll probably be just as bad at the next park you join. What rep are you..pro 1?
Old 02-26-2015, 04:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Chris+
The fact that you want to switch parks just means youre a bum. You complain about ball hoggers when the fact is if you suck, you wont get the ball. Youll probably be just as bad at the next park you join. What rep are you..pro 1?
implying having a certain rank makes you good lmao
Old 02-26-2015, 06:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Chris+
Lol u has to be that stupid, I definitely are better than u. I'm all pro 1 before changing park. Rank don't define players, rookie 1 May be more better team player than legend 3 ball hogger. I average like 5 points, 3.5 Rebs, and 4.5 ast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »