Home

2K Cheese Needs to Stop

This is a discussion on 2K Cheese Needs to Stop within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2K Cheese Needs to Stop

Ok , I will admit if I lose but I will NOT loose on BS. I'm in a tight games against the Cavs and my teammate passes the ball RIGHT TO ME and my the ball literally hits my hand and I don't catch it and that leads to Kyrie getting the fast break bucket.

Now what I'm about to right I know is a problem to everybody. CPU making extremely contested jumpers , especially in a close game. IT IS SO ANNOYING when Kyrie can just pull up on you and the hand is basically touching the ball .

Pass Lane dumb interceptions , the damn CPU won't even be looking at the ball then puts his damn hands up and quickly 360s to catch the ball.

LOOK 2K, I can handle losing to a good team LEGITIMATELY , but I won't stand the BS aka 2K cheese. FIX this or I'll stop playing 2K . I know I'm not alone on this . It makes me so mad and so does my friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

Noel.'s Arena

Re: 2K Cheese Needs to Stop

2k is very concerned about you stop playing their game. They really are.

Have you tried custom sliders? Rosters?
Old 01-19-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRatedxR
Ok , I will admit if I lose but I will NOT loose on BS. I'm in a tight games against the Cavs and my teammate passes the ball RIGHT TO ME and my the ball literally hits my hand and I don't catch it and that leads to Kyrie getting the fast break bucket.

Now what I'm about to right I know is a problem to everybody. CPU making extremely contested jumpers , especially in a close game. IT IS SO ANNOYING when Kyrie can just pull up on you and the hand is basically touching the ball .

Pass Lane dumb interceptions , the damn CPU won't even be looking at the ball then puts his damn hands up and quickly 360s to catch the ball.

LOOK 2K, I can handle losing to a good team LEGITIMATELY , but I won't stand the BS aka 2K cheese. FIX this or I'll stop playing 2K . I know I'm not alone on this . It makes me so mad and so does my friends.
I hate to say it but learn how to play. I win nearly every game against the CPU on allstar sim The CPU makes contested jumpers but not at an alarming rate. I make just as many. Play better off ball and on ball defense. If you play a game and Kyrie starts knocking down shots set your players to guard him closer in your gameplan so he doesn't get the ball as often.

Realize whose on fire and adjust you game plan accordingly just like in real life. If you're missing a ton of shots with someone like Rose or Chris Bosh start using someone else on the team. People have off days. You can't expect even stars to always go off. There are games I have were Wade goes 1/10 and I have to rely more on Chalmers, Bosh or Whiteside and games where he goes 9/12 and I can run the offense through him.

As to your turnover that you mentioned. That happens in real life. People make bad passes all the time. The person passing the ball was probably being double teamed which lowers the accuracy of the resulting pass. Deal with it and move on. Have a dynamic approach to the game.

Last edited by nickthemajin; 01-19-2015 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #4
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

What needs to stop are all the threads like these.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2015, 03:28 PM   #5
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I think people would take your concerns more seriously if you stop threatening to give up on the game. We know things are annoying..

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #6
Rookie

I know how to play . I run plays and don't just play hero ball like some people do . I only post this because stuff like this has to stop . 2K is starting to become a monopoly and it's starting to act like it. I'll admit the game is great but things like this stop it from being the greatest. Stuff like this has been happening a lot. I'm only trying to stop 2K from becoming a company that cares about cash over quality like Madden has.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel.
2k is very concerned about you stop playing their game. They really are.

Have you tried custom sliders? Rosters?

It's MyCareer
Old 01-19-2015, 03:53 PM   #8
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

I know what you mean by those type of passes. It also pisses me off. My player can be standing by himself a few feet from the 3pt line on a side line pass. I'll throw the ball and the ball goes 10ft over his head or in between his legs. Just the other day the ball hit the player right in the face and and turned the ball over and the CPU got the win. This stuff seems to always happen towards the end of the games. It's rarely you see the CPU make these kind of mistakes but happens to the player almost every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »