Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-18-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

After some much needed time away with family and friends, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) has provided us with the details of this mornings roster update.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Read More - NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #2
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Did they make KD 6'11 or at least 6'10 and fix other players height ; plus did Jimmy Butler get an update ? No reason Beasley should be listed 6'10 and KD 6'9 . Did they also make Rose home and away shoes White ?

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 11-18-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-18-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Did they make KD 6'11 or at least 6'10 and fix other players height ; plus did Jimmy Butler get an update ? No reason Beasley should be listed 6'10 and KD 6'9 . Did they also make Rose home and away shoes White ?
Everything in today's update is included in the notes, I did remove a few other free agents, but other than that everything is listed

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 11-18-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
why are there two ways to edit compression pants. There one in shoes/gear and the other is in the accessories tab. How about changing one to headbands please?
Old 11-18-2014, 12:50 PM   #5
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Everything in today's update is included in the notes, I did remove a few other free agents, but other than that everything is listed

Welp alright then I guess lol thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Welp alright then I guess lol thanks
Lol @MoneyOvaHuds's but this update is pretty legit, everything I could think of that we don't have the ability to change ourselves has been updated as far as shoes, team colors, etc, it's a plus he gets us right with the accessories... I'm sure the heights will be adjust in future as for right now I just change players heights myself I think it's safe to say I will be starting edits on this roster from top to bottom probably won't have to use another update till something significant happens like a missing player or something, I'm pretty satisfied with this update overall.....
Old 11-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Dwight rebounds underrated still. Cousin never out rebound Howard last year and this year so y is he so much a better rebounder and don't let me get on Duncan.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #8
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Lol @MoneyOvaHuds's but this update is pretty legit, everything I could think of that we don't have the ability to change ourselves has been updated as far as shoes, team colors, etc, it's a plus he gets us right with the accessories... I'm sure the heights will be adjust in future as for right now I just change players heights myself I think it's safe to say I will be starting edits on this roster from top to bottom probably won't have to use another update till something significant happens like a missing player or something, I'm pretty satisfied with this update overall.....

Yea the update is great no complaints here on that but it seems we been begging for their heights for 4 years now lol . They fixed it in one of the old 2ks in a roster update and didn't carry it over to the future ones. But this has been the best updates ever in proud of the work being put in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »