Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #49
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-11-14)

I have a question regarding the STAMINA ratings of players.

Browsing the rosters I seem to find backup Point Guards (Aaron Brooks=97, Dellavedove=92, Augustin=99) with crazy high stamina ratings despite only playing in the 20-25 MPG range, yet many many PF's & C's have stamina <80.

Anthony Davis for example, he is averaging 37.5 MPG this year and averaged 35.2 last year, why wouldn't he have a stamina of 90+? I've noticed this for many many many big men, and also keep coming across backup PGs with oddly high stamina ratings.

Just curious if someone knows the reasoning behind this?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Would probably cause serious issues in new game modes started with the roster.

I don't understand how 2K can be releasing the best updates they've EVER done (it's not close), yet their efforts are "subpar".
I said the LAST COUPLE, calm down my dude. I think Beds n 2K are doing an amazing job best in years but as I stated the LAST COUPLE of updates have been SUBPAR...... The type of issues I pointed out should be the things addressed first when it comes to updates to a roster. If players are signed to a team that should be incorporated in the very next update, which Beds was doing up until the LAST COUPLE of updates....

Last edited by NBA2K Genius; 11-11-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton

Browsing the rosters I seem to find backup Point Guards (Aaron Brooks=97, Dellavedove=92, Augustin=99) with crazy high stamina ratings despite only playing in the 20-25 MPG range, yet many many PF's & C's have stamina <80.

Anthony Davis for example, he is averaging 37.5 MPG this year and averaged 35.2 last year, why wouldn't he have a stamina of 90+? I've noticed this for many many many big men, and also keep coming across backup PGs with oddly high stamina ratings.

Marathon runners play 0mpg. Should they have 25 stamina in 2k?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #52
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensational14
Marathon runners play 0mpg. Should they have 25 stamina in 2k?

You're being a bit dramatic, but a player who has consistently averaged 25 MPG I would easily argue probably shouldn't have 99 STAMINA, and the last time I checked Augustin and Delladova weren't Boston Marathon winning Kenyanys.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Beal has been injured since preseason with a broken hand, yet you want an offensive consistency boost for him?

Wall is a great player but when you compare him to guards who shoot the lights out, it's pretty insulting. Wall is a penetrating type of player, like Rose. His jumpshot is his weakness, and it's the last reason he's in the NBA. He's developing a better shot but he's still leagues away from Curry, Irving and Lillard when it comes to shooting.

On a side note, Curry is wearing two hex knee pads (although he randomly takes them off mid game)
Attachment 86359
I just wanted to know how Wall & Beal's consistency rating is lower than the other players I mentioned. Wall & Beal are consistent in what they do every night. And I put Beal (they changed his jumpshot, why not his off. consistency) up against any shooter in the league and he'll do well. Wall might not shoot as much as the others (just because you shoot a lot doesn't make you light out, if you shoot 25-30 shots you should be scoring in the 25-30pts a game). But Wall assist, stls, blks and reb is way better than theirs, meaning his complete game is better than theirs as a whole. Of course one player can be specifically better in one aspect of the game than another. But is scoring the only thing that matters? Is shooting the only attribute that dictates offensive consistency?

By the way if Wall is a penetrating guard like Rose (85 off. consistency) why is Wall's so low. Rose haven't played in nearly 2 years. Unless that 85 is for consistently being injured.

Last edited by capitolrf; 11-11-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #54
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton

This was something I wanted to bring up. Because I could play game with AD or Cousins. I can't get them to play that long in a game. I hope we can find a balance. And I think it's something that's hard to reflect in the game. Because if you give AD and Cousins guard like stamina. They won't come out the game. Especially in short games (6 minutes games for example)

It's the problem with AD right now. The guy runs as fast as some guards. But do you give him guard like speed? I haven't checked with the new update this morning. But it's scary that he needs to be faster. I'll check tonight.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:59 PM   #55
Just started!

I just want to point out that Rondo's body type is way off right now. He looks like a stick in the game although his physique is more in line with that of Rose's body type in the game. Video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0v4Zoj5SgM
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #56
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Nice to see Swaggy G Gordon Hayward get a good upgrade.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »