Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #25
Rookie

Ninomarley's Arena

OVR: 0
are Celtics new alternates up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 32
Clint Capela added to the Rockets yet? Was not sure with the update.... thanks
Old 11-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zboogie
Beds you change Damian Lillard form to
Form: K. Durant
Base: D. Lillard
and make it a quick release it will feel more natural.

It's 110% accurate.
Give credit were it's due lol, but yea I've had Lillard with that shot since last year when 2k added the new form for KD.

I'm real detailed oriented when it comes to NBA2K, I like for the game to feel as real as possible, I'm new to this whole Operation Sports thing, It's good we can share or ideas and let our voice be heard. Here in the next coming weeks I'll be putting up a few blogs for NBA 2K15 on sliders for more realistic game play but will more so be focusing on signatures for all 30 teams. I will include video comparisons of shots in real life and on the game as well. Please leave comments to let me know what you think, the more feedback the better...

Just Tryna Help....
Old 11-07-2014, 12:52 PM   #28
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-7-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Give credit were it's due lol, but yea I've had Lillard with that shot since last year when 2k added the new form for KD.

I'm real detailed oriented when it comes to NBA2K, I like for the game to feel as real as possible, I'm new to this whole Operation Sports thing, It's good we can share or ideas and let our voice be heard. Here in the next coming weeks I'll be putting up a few blogs for NBA 2K15 on sliders for more realistic game play but will more so be focusing on signatures for all 30 teams. I will include video comparisons of shots in real life and on the game as well. Please leave comments to let me know what you think, the more feedback the better...

Just Tryna Help....
Sorry man!!! I was just focusing on beds seeing this so he can change Lillard shot. Credit to you! I don't want the credit I just want his shot to be changed lol.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #29
Just started!

Can somebody please tell me how I go bout downloading these rosters? Is this for ps3 or ps4 or do we do this by ourselves somebody please anwser im lost....
Old 11-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruGamer
Can somebody please tell me how I go bout downloading these rosters? Is this for ps3 or ps4 or do we do this by ourselves somebody please anwser im lost....
They are for the X1 and PS4.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 15
Beds great job of the accessories and ratings but I want to emphasize again about post players tendencies in the roster updates. Myself and others have asked after each roster update to take a look at alot of the big men post moves tendencies. Pretty much all of the post players mostly shoot fadeaway jumpers. You hardly ever see back downs ,drop steps, up and unders, post spin moves, pump fakes and other moves. We need ZBO to play like ZBO, same goes for Blake Griffin, Cousins, D Howard, Aldridge, Duncan, Bosh and many other big men. All of these guys use different type of post moves, but we don't seen them much in the game due to the tendencies. Also some of the players need more touches along with playbook updates to truly emulate how that person plays in real life.

Last edited by STLRams; 11-07-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #32
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Damn finally!! Boogie got some love!! A load of Sig shots being changed in one update?.... WTF has the 2k world come to.

Beds man... I love what your doing here.... But do you need anything? Do you have kids? Do you need a babysitter? I'll get you some water so you could stay hydrated. I hope your taking the time away from the game here and there.

I'm just trying to say..... Thank You man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Beds great job of the accessories and ratings but I want to emphasize again about post players tendencies in the roster updates. Myself and others have asked after each roster update to take a look at alot of the big men post moves tendencies. Pretty much all of the post players mostly shoot fadeaway jumpers. You hardly ever back downs ,drop steps, up and unders, post spin moves and other moves. We need ZBO to play like ZBO, same goes for Blake Griffin, Cousins, D Howard, Aldridge, Duncan, Bosh and many other big men. All of these guys use different type of post moves, but we don't seen them much in the game due to the tendencies. Also some of the players need more touches along with playbook updates to truly emulate how that person plays in real life.
^^ Totally agree!!!! ^^
I'm always waiting for Z-Bo to got to work once he gets the ball. But it always seems like he is confused about who he is. I'd love to see Blake Griffin mix in the jumpers with post up play. But I don't see that. LA usually gets the ball at the spot on the elbow. And doesn't take that jumper. I need that in my life lol.

Last edited by jeebs9; 11-07-2014 at 01:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »