Home

"One of you has data that is out of sync..." Can't play w/ friends, any suggestions?

This is a discussion on "One of you has data that is out of sync..." Can't play w/ friends, any suggestions? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

OVR: 0
"One of you has data that is out of sync..." Can't play w/ friends, any suggestions?

I cannot join my friend's lobby, and every time it says "One of you has data that is out of sync." Same thing happens when he joins my lobby. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this data sync problem?

Between this and Sunset Ballers park being full, it's pretty much impossible for me to play with friends right now. WTF?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 06:38 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: "One of you has data that is out of sync..." Can't play w/ friends, any suggestio

I have the same problem with ps4, i am from Europe and cannot play online with USA friends.
Any ideas?
Old 10-13-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: "One of you has data that is out of sync..." Can't play w/ friends, any suggestio

Yh I have a good fix for this, it involves ronnie2k and a shotgun, there problem solved.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
Just started!

lol but maybe is the solution
Old 10-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Also looking for a solution for this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #6
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Having this problem too. Do you know if the people you're trying to join with have disc or downloaded version of the game?

In my case I've downloaded the game and buddy has the disc version.

We can't get on the same park either. When we tried he's in Rivet City that has a ton of players (40+) and I'm in one that has like 7 players present.

Last edited by jaateloauto; 10-14-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #7
Just started!

Same happens for me, smh.. But this happens only when I try to play with people from USA. I'm from Europe and that's very strange because I never had this problem on 2k.. Maybe somebody know how to fix it?? :/
Old 10-29-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

Nearly three weeks later and I still can't play with my friends living in the UK. This makes me sad and angry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »