Home

NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2014, 06:09 PM   #17
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Done lol. In 2K Jeff Taylor isn't sitting out. And that would give use a PF and a draft pick.
As a Hornets fan I wouldn't do this. I still think too highly of MKG, his perimeter D is too important to what we're trying to accomplish this year.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #18
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
I was wanting to do this trade when I fire up my MyLeague (or MyGM).

Charlotte recieves:

F - Wilson Chandler
G - Randy Foye

Denver recieves:

G - Gerald Henderson
G - Gary Neal

The big thing I'm battling with is does it make sense for Denver to make this trade? I could throw in a pick to make it more enticing for Denver if needed.
I'm going to use the Hornets this year and want to get rid of Gerald Henderson...BUT...what's his contract? We gotta see what that is in-game.

I don't know the value of Foye/Chandler to the Nuggets so I can't talk on the fairness/realism.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #19
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I'm going to use the Hornets this year and want to get rid of Gerald Henderson...BUT...what's his contract? We gotta see what that is in-game.

I don't know the value of Foye/Chandler to the Nuggets so I can't talk on the fairness/realism.
I believe Hendo is making 6 mill this year with a player option for next year. I'm sure it's similar in game. I feel like the value is fair but not sure abt realism I would love to hear a Nuggets fans opinion.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #20
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Charlotte recieves:

F - Wilson Chandler
G - Randy Foye

Denver recieves:

G - Gerald Henderson
G - Gary Neal

The big thing I'm battling with is does it make sense for Denver to make this trade? I could throw in a pick to make it more enticing for Denver if needed.
I feel like Denver is happy with their current depth. But if you're talking about value, then yeah that's about even.

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 10-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #21
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Charlotte recieves:

F - Wilson Chandler
G - Randy Foye

Denver recieves:

G - Gerald Henderson
G - Gary Neal

Value wise it's even but I don't think it makes sense for Denver. Faye gets a lot of minutes for them, they have Afflalo now and Gary Harris, so SG is pretty deep already. Don't see why they'd need two more.

I also don't see them moving Wilson Chandler until Gallo proves he is 100% and can stay that way. He's going to be getting a lot of minutes until Gallo is back at full steam, which will be awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #22
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

How about this. I'm the Pelicans. Somewhat of a blockbuster trade.

New Orleans receives:
G/F Joe Johnson
G Alan Anderson

Brooklyn receives:
G Eric Gordon
G Tyreke Evans
2nd round pick

Salaries match up. Yes, I know JJ's contract is horrible, but my logic behind this is that I'm getting rid of Tyreke's long contract and Eric Gordon, who will get paid 15m in 2015-16 (so I wasn't going to have much cap space in the summer of 2015 anyways). In the meantime, I get to add a great, consistent scorer who can get the ball into the hoop, and he doesn't even need to play much defense since the rest of my team will be stacked with defenders.

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 10-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #23
Rookie

NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

I will be using the Twolves and this is their roster as of today. I didn't know whether to start a new thread or post here. Basically I want to build the young core, and I'm looking day 1 to move Barea, Budinger, Turiaf... Move Hummel and Shabaz if they have any value (I may keep Baz since he can shoot) and then I'd have to think about movie either Martin, Brewer or Pek their not untouchable but I'd need solid young returns. Is their guys you feel I could get for these guys (perferably the ones I'm more willing to part with) that I could use to round out the team better? (I'm willing to trades picks too)

I'm thinking:

Barea/Budinger & shabazz for Kyle Korver?
Hummel & Budinger/Barea for Defense Big?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412524156.501133.jpg (131.2 KB, 499 views)
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412524346.116629.jpg (140.0 KB, 501 views)

Last edited by 96CFrank; 10-05-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtcelticsfan
How unrealistic would it be to see a team in need of a PG trying to contend be willing to shell out a first round pick for Patty Mills assuming I ignore the injury?
I think, if you're pretty determined to trade Mills, it would make some sense, and be fair, if you traded him with your 2014-15 pick for a pick projected to be 5-10 spots higher (like right outside of the lottery). Mills on his own isn't worth more than a very late first-rounder or an average prospect plus a second-rounder. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
Here's a trade I'm thinking of. I'm the Pelicans

Charlotte receives:
F Ryan Anderson
1st round draft pick

New Orleans receives:
F Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

I'm looking to add a lockdown perimeter defender that we desperately need and the Hornets would love to have a high scoring stretch 4 next to Big Al.

Pretty sure the salaries would match up. Is this trade fair?
That's a pretty fair trade, though you might even be giving up too much. In a vacuum, I think Ryan Anderson is a more effective player, and is probably seen as more valuable than MKG around the league, but when I make trades with the CPU, I lean more towards slightly overpaying than trying to swindle them out of potentially valuable assets. Considering the fit MKG would have on the Pellies (especially with the recent departure of Aminu), I think you're giving the computer pretty fair value.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »