Home

My Crew vs My Park NBA 2k15

This is a discussion on My Crew vs My Park NBA 2k15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

aKiDNamedCoop's Arena

OVR: 4
My Crew vs My Park NBA 2k15

Its been 4 LONG years and the announcement in August of MyCrew mode was back in NBA 2k15. Similar to what it was in 2k11 we all know and love but only for the last gen consoles.This Raised alot of speculation of what next gen was getting for a My Player online mode. Today My Park was released with 3 separate parks to help with myplayer attributes, Jordan Recreation center with the crew elements we want and The Stage a VC wager. Im a big Crew fan and was a little disappointed it was only introduced for last gen and seem they didn't try to improve it from 2k11. Same logos and same jerseys since 2k10. You would think 4 years of your most requested mode and introduction of VC so no more hackers can make 10 ft Myplayers and have uncapped attributes. Only two things different is No Hackers and be able to use legends teams. My Park looks way better than the park was on 2k14. The "Got next spots" still going to be a problem for me in my opinion I feel like if i want to wait 30 mins to play i might as well go outside or go to the Receration Center and play real Basketball.You shouldn't have to wait in video game to play a single game. Jordan Recreation seems promising with the "Crew Elements" but still missing the area,crowd atmosphere,jerseys and NBA teams to feel like your playing in a real NBA game. I've been shady since 2k went the Streetball route since Crew was taken out now i don't want 2k main focus to replace crew mode i don't mind the streetball aspect on the side but Sim basketball for our myplayers is what most people want. I'm still excited for 2k15 and getting both Ps3 and Ps4 versions. I want to know your guys thoughts on My Crew mode,My park and where you want for 2k to focus on the future of online my player mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: My Crew vs My Park NBA 2k15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKiDNamedCoop
Its been 4 LONG years and the announcement in August of MyCrew mode was back in NBA 2k15. Similar to what it was in 2k11 we all know and love but only for the last gen consoles.This Raised alot of speculation of what next gen was getting for a My Player online mode. Today My Park was released with 3 separate parks to help with myplayer attributes, Jordan Recreation center with the crew elements we want and The Stage a VC wager. Im a big Crew fan and was a little disappointed it was only introduced for last gen and seem they didn't try to improve it from 2k11. Same logos and same jerseys since 2k10. You would think 4 years of your most requested mode and introduction of VC so no more hackers can make 10 ft Myplayers and have uncapped attributes. Only two things different is No Hackers and be able to use legends teams. My Park looks way better than the park was on 2k14. The "Got next spots" still going to be a problem for me in my opinion I feel like if i want to wait 30 mins to play i might as well go outside or go to the Receration Center and play real Basketball.You shouldn't have to wait in video game to play a single game. Jordan Recreation seems promising with the "Crew Elements" but still missing the area,crowd atmosphere,jerseys and NBA teams to feel like your playing in a real NBA game. I've been shady since 2k went the Streetball route since Crew was taken out now i don't want 2k main focus to replace crew mode i don't mind the streetball aspect on the side but Sim basketball for our myplayers is what most people want. I'm still excited for 2k15 and getting both Ps3 and Ps4 versions. I want to know your guys thoughts on My Crew mode,My park and where you want for 2k to focus on the future of online my player mode.
Dude... paragraphs, please.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Crew vs My Park NBA 2k15

One word-
Dissapointed

Focus-
2k10-2k11
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »