Home

NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 - We Got Next TV Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
GS, Less Harden more Steph. I personally voted Golden State vs Chicago. Interesting personalities on both teams.
The B button would get worn out in a battle between HOU and LAC from all the flopping.

Also those are my two most hated teams.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #90
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0

I just hate when people on here say all this stuff is for little kids and blah blah blah. Everyone has their own style of wanting to play a game lots of you guys want to play myleague and not even touch online, lots of people only play online. My issue is some "simheads" feel the need to try to bash other gamers simply because we enjoy stuff like this, its appealing to some people this Mypark The Park or whatever it is, isn't just for little kids its for everyone. I'm 21 year olds and I enjoyed this hell we got grown men getting views off this stuff on youtube there is no age limit on this... Im sorry im not someone who doesn't sit here and play myleague or association because im a onliner gamer I love playing games online yes I enjoy myplayer a lot so if that makes me or anyone else less of a gamer or a "hardcore" gamer for 2k then so be it.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #91
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
The B button would get worn out in a battle between HOU and LAC from all the flopping.

Also those are my two most hated teams.
As a Rockets fan...I agree with you on this one.

Why is flopping still a game mechanic? Don't you get fined for that in the real NBA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #92
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
At this point alot of you are starting to get irrational about this game.

Its a TV spot. When was the last time a Commercial for a game took a deep dive, and got in depth? That just doesnt happen.

Outrage over the fact that ...gasp.. teens and kids play sports videogames? Oh the horror. Meanwhile most of you starting playing sports videogames as a kid yet somehow 2K should just ignore this demographic right?

Newflash, everyone who plays these sports game isn't a jaded late 20s to 30 something adult male

Once again its a TV SPOT, NOT A GAMEPLAY TRAILER. If you dont know the difference by now then just find a new hobby.

I have no problem with this commercial. Its just a damn commercial. Are they not supposed to make commercials now?

Then I'm seeing blog post saying "I WANT MY F******* ARENA" and comments cussing out the devs while trying to tell them how to do their jobs (as if you were a dev) Really?

There is a difference between constructive criticism and just spewing nonsense like the blog post mentioned.

You arent going to get everything you want in a game, but lets not act like these people didnt add a whole hell of alot of things that people asked for.

Also, it was mentioned that there were still features that are going to make NBA2K16 that didnt make 2k15. So can you relax and stop acting like Aholes please? lol

Try to find some enjoyment in the game, if you cant do that and you are so anal about something as harmless as a TV Spot, then its time to reevaluate this gaming thing you do in your spare time.
I'm just quoting this so that people can read it twice. 😈
Old 09-29-2014, 10:38 AM   #93
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Why is flopping still a game mechanic? Don't you get fined for that in the real NBA?
Because its fun to just fall to the ground and take a little rest when you're playing your friends

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 09-29-2014, 10:41 AM   #94
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
Explain that to the countless people on youtube, twitter and on
here that are confused what the commercial meant.
Countless? You get a handful of The Dumbs commenting and it turns into countless? One person says, "what does that mean" and 10 people fill them in. And if we were to use YouTube comments as a gauge for general intelligence, we would have a national crisis of stupidity on our hands.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #95
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
They shoulda had a middle aged out of shape dude...I'd gladly volunteer if they want to re-shoot.

Walk in there in boxers and a doritos stained shirt, beverage in hand...I got next...
I would have LOVED to have seen that. Replace one of the kids with this and the commercial is the GOAT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 AM   #96
Pro

Clappington's Arena

It meant we can play in the arena with our myplayer with fouls n such idk yet about 5 min Q IKC posted a video about 20 mins ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1BY...8-2o8B9HvQ2wpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »