Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Embiid 77, Marshall 74, McLemore 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2014, 09:56 PM   #25
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - K. Marshall (74) S. Larkin (72) R. Gobert (71) Embiid (

At this rate, Giannis better be an 85.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #26
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Kendall Marshall (Overall 74) Shane Larkin (Overall 72)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Wait, LeBron isn't going to be a 99 anymore? Every single player in the game seems to get an almost "overrated" boost in their overalls and LeBron goes DOWN somehow? In a rating system that's supposed to represent their value and importance to their team, LeBron is somehow going to go down..?? That makes tons of sense..

If that is the case, I blame the people who complain "he shouldn't be rated as high as you know who" lol.. And everyone says let the individual ratings judge the player, smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lebron shouldn't be a 99, the only player that should be a 99 is MJ. Video games have too many 99 players, the 99 should stand for literally the GOAT...which is obviously MJ. IMO

The ratings to me so far look pretty good. I would say there are a few more players deserving a 90+ rating though.

Lebron, Durant, CP3, Melo, Griffin, Noah, Westbrook, and PG (if he was healthy)
Old 09-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #27
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Kendall Marshall (Overall 74) Shane Larkin (Overall 72)

Ben McLemore - 74

Will update OP w/ image.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Lebron shouldn't be a 99, the only player that should be a 99 is MJ. Video games have too many 99 players, the 99 should stand for literally the GOAT...which is obviously MJ. IMO

If people really want individual ratings to be the deciding factor then it shouldn't be just a 99 only for the goat.. It's hypocritical for everyone to want one thing and then complain because of the result.

Old 09-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824

The ratings to me so far look pretty good. I would say there are a few more players deserving a 90+ rating though.

Lebron, Durant, CP3, Melo, Griffin, Noah, Westbrook, and PG (if he was healthy)
I was gonna like your post, but Noah?! Love Noah's game, but no way should be in the 90's.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #30
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - Marshall 74, Larkin 72, Gobert 71, Embiid 77, McLemore

All those guys look, obviously, spot on. Can't wait to see more Spur player images.

Plus, it's great to have someone in the development team that is actually updating all players. I'm hoping this extensive work extends to all free-agents, player tendencies, sig shots/moves and hot spots/zones.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #31
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
If people really want individual ratings to be the deciding factor then it shouldn't be just a 99 only for the goat.. It's hypocritical for everyone to want one thing and then complain because of the result.

The only way LBJ doesn't earn a 99 (again, which he won't) is because he didn't play the same level of defense of the previous two seasons. He should definitely still be the best player in the game and league, but I think they may have knocked down his defensive ratings - and maybe defensive awareness too - which hurt his overall rating. His last few 99 overall ratings were very well deserved, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #32
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2k13
I was gonna like your post, but Noah?! Love Noah's game, but no way should be in the 90's.
How can you not have Noah in the 90s?

He literally carried his entire team the whole year, was a candidate for MVP too. He's a great defender, tenacious rebounder, and he was a great facilitator on offense too.

Not high 90s but I think he definitely deserves a 90-91 rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »