Home

Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

This is a discussion on Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:27 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Surprise you didn't mention Kobe .
lol hopefully since we have another kobe fan on the team we can get him on one more cover. i mean A.I got like 30.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scott O'Gallagher Leaves NBA Live Team to Join NBA 2K Team as Gameplay Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
lol hopefully since we have another kobe fan on the team we can get him on one more cover. i mean A.I got like 30.
Lets just wait a few years for Julius Randle to do it
Old 08-13-2014, 01:04 AM   #107
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Welcome aboard OG
Old 08-13-2014, 01:52 AM   #108
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer

OGSPORTS's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Surprise you didn't mention Kobe .
Haha... you got me. I can't believe I didn't mention him either. Weak move by me.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:38 AM   #109
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer

OGSPORTS's Arena

OVR: 16

As I scan through this thread, I would like to thank all of you for the very generous responses to my announcement! Community transparency is big to me, so receiving this type of response is humbling. Like Mike(Beluba) mentioned earlier, this is an amazing group of guys and it doesn’t take you long to figure that out. Mike is the leader of this gameplay ship and has been for a long time now, an amazing talent that I’m excited to work with. This studio has been making great 90 meta-critic basketball games long before I arrived; I’m just glad to be a part of this squad and excited to see what the future will hold.
#WinnersWin

Old 08-13-2014, 02:41 AM   #110
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

OG will you get a chance to speak on some of the things you worked on at a later date?

If you've been there longer than 2 weeks that is
Old 08-13-2014, 04:59 AM   #111
Banned

OG I hope the game is more physical, especially the big men, no more guards coming to the paint getting easy layups and dunks, those attempts need to be met with hard fouls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 05:22 AM   #112
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Something I would like to see from live is the interior defense.when your strategy was to play zone and stop pip lovers it worked because Durant wasn't dunking on 3 of your defenders every time. 2k has had a paint scoring ease issue for years but it improved on nextgen 14.

Almost forgot the default online game speed of NG 14 is like playing sonic the hedgehog with the excessive recovery speed of defenders on the perimeter
yea nba live 10's paint defense is legit. 2k's paint defense is a long legacy issue, so I dont think its something that can be fixed in a short period of time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »