Home

NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-30-2014, 07:59 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I love it when people come to a story clealy about voice features only yet still ask "what about gameplay?". Never fails OS

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Yeah it gets old doesnt it. Talk about the subject at hand and stop hijacking with complaints about gameplay. There are plenty of other threads for that.,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #82
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
Yeah it gets old doesnt it. Talk about the subject at hand and stop hijacking with complaints about gameplay. There are plenty of other threads for that.,
. . .where is that happening? So far i see a lot of people complaining about the voice acting meaning the story mode is gonna be cheesy and scripted again, but i don't see all these people talking about gameplay.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:32 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon2 Re: NBA 2K15 to Feature Voice Acting From Many NBA Players in MyCAREER Mode

so let me guess, we can only be drafted by teams with one of these players? so we can fit into their predetermined scripts.

please give control back to the players. all this work and improvements to a mode that I will never make it past year one because 2k refuses to add sliders to MyCareer. thats ALL I want. sure I have other wishes for improvements, but would gladly trade them all in for custom sliders. please God, let this be the year they are added....
Old 07-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #84
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Sounds cool but I'm still holding out until I hear CPU VS CPU in MyGm Mode and 30 team control
Yeah, I really hope they don't let us down again this year. At least with Leftos involved there is a chance they won't.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunTake
Also I don't understand something, after reading this entire thread the opinion is ALMOST unanimously against this entire concept. Who the hell are 2K listening to? Obviously it isn't anybody on these forums.
We aren't their target demographic anymore. A 10-year-old kid's parent's $60 is just as good as our $60. But there's a lot more 10-year-old kids who buy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #86
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
Some real Negative Nancies in here.

I like the idea of real player voices and hope they are able to implement them in a non cringe-worthy manner. I liked the concept of MyCareer and hope they can raise the bar with it.

I sincerely doubt that they all had a meeting and decided the only thing they wanted to do to improve 2K was add player voices
give people who are against it a reason to be positive. it doesn't bring anything new to the table all it does is allow 2k to continue to force us to become ball hogging stars they strayed away from what made the mode good,
Old 07-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #87
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunTake
Also I don't understand something, after reading this entire thread the opinion is ALMOST unanimously against this entire concept. Who the hell are 2K listening to? Obviously it isn't anybody on these forums.
I wouldn't say people are unanimously against it. I, like many others here, would welcome the feature if implemented well in a realistic manner, and not like a series of guest appearances on the cheesy MyCareer B-movie starring your player
Old 07-07-2014, 12:21 PM   #88
TGG
Rookie

They better get a good season mode where you can controle all teams and a create a player mode instead of some stupid voice-over

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »