Home

Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and More

This is a discussion on Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-08-2013, 03:15 AM   #73
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
It won't automatically delete. you need 50gb to install the game. So get a bigger hdd if you intend to have allot of games and keep them. you could also delete game data. Game data is just the install, not the save. Its similar to ps3 now if you have one.

If you are getting an bigger hdd, I recommend SSD. they run cooler and won't raise the temp of the ps4 especially with all the writing 50gb will be doing to a console. However, they are pricey, so a standard one isn't so bad
Really hoping later PS4 updates allow external hard drives.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 11-08-2013, 04:12 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidGotti
LOL, your first mistake was pre ordering a Xbox 720p!
NBA 2K14 is Native 1080p 60fps on both systems. Nice try, but your trolling failed. You getting a PS4? Good for you. I'm getting a Xbox One.....FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Happy gaming.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Early Copies Provide Next-Gen NBA 2K14 Details On The Park, PS4 Exclusive and Mor

All of this HD stuff is way too confusing..whatever happened to just putting the disc in and pressing start????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 3
I guess nobody cares here but what about Euroleague teams ???
Old 11-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 30
Damn. A few PS4 games are already out in the wild. I wouldn't but any yet til next week anyway to see if Target is truly gunna have the buy 2 get one free deally like the leaked flyer photo shows, anyway...

Anyway, The Park sounds intriguing. Hell, the whole damn game is intriguing but first I'm hearing of The Park.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:19 AM   #78
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Getting a xbone... in probably screwed lol. I will have to look into this but I'm not sure if xbone accepts external hds
X1 will support external HDs in the future, but not at launch. You cannot swap out the internal. The PS4 will not support external HDs (at least not as of now) but you can swap out the internal HD.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
X1 will support external HDs in the future, but not at launch. You cannot swap out the internal. The PS4 will not support external HDs (at least not as of now) but you can swap out the internal HD.
I guess MS has no choice but I bet they will make X1ers buy their approved external HDs.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

yeah im ready....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »