Home

NBA 2K25 MyERA Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K25 MyERA Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2024, 08:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 21
NBA 2K25 MyERA Wishlist

While I don't anticipate many new additions to this game mode, I think it's not out of the realm of possibility for those of us who are hardcore gamers with this mode to expect that some of the issues that have continued to go unanswered be worked on and solved for NBA2K25. The short list of things that I think need to be fixed for next years game are not very hard fixes. To me, these would seem like the most simplest issues to fix. I'd like to hear from other members who play this mode if there are any small issues that you have noticed gone unanswered or ignored over the last few years that if addressed and fix would make your experience playing the game mode more enjoyable.

1. Number of active players per game. Prior to Covid-19 the NBA had a rule for how many players a team could have dressed (or active). Since Covid-19, the league has done away with this, but 2K has not. Here's my solution to fix this. Every team can hold up to a total of 18 players on the roster during the season. Allow us to have control over all 18 roster spots but within the rules (15 standard contract roster spots, 3 two-way contract roster spots) ... There should not be a set number of roster spots that are available for each game. There have been many games this season alone where a team played 14 players and we can't simulate that cause we are only allowed 13 players. Again allow us to have full control over all 18 roster spots and designate 3 of them for two-way contracts and the other 15 for standard contracts and then also give us the option to select which players will be active or inactive per game. This would also solve the issue of certain players stats not being correct if you choose to do a PlayToday MyEra.

2. With the new CBA taking effect now you're going to see more multi team trades happen going forward. Currently we can do as many as 3 team trades, but there have been certain trades the last 2 years that involved 4 teams. We need to be able to have that option of doing a 4 team trade if necessary. Inline with giving us the ability to do 4 team trades the future draft picks need to be up to date and any protection on those picks needs to be the actual protection. We also had several trades this season that involved draft-n-stash players. Can we bring back the option of identifying those draft and stash players? Again, if we are trying to simulate what goes on in the NBA world we can't make some of these trades cause we have no ability to.

These are my 2 biggest pet peeves within the game mode right now. Let me know what you think of those and please feel free to add any that you can think of.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K25 MyERA Wishlist

I think there is another running wishlist going on with a bunch more... but this list is good
Old 02-26-2024, 02:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K25 MyERA Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
While I don't anticipate many new additions to this game mode, I think it's not out of the realm of possibility for those of us who are hardcore gamers with this mode to expect that some of the issues that have continued to go unanswered be worked on and solved for NBA2K25.
Honestly, I would be happy with just this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »