Home

NBA 2K24 Patch 1.3 Available Today - Patch Notes (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Patch 1.3 Available Today - Patch Notes (PS5, Xbox Series X|S) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2023, 10:39 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Patch 1.3 Available Today - Patch Notes (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)

I just want them to fix the dribbling issue with the ball not hitting the floor, getting stuck in the players hand & getting stuck in mid-air on certain dribble animations. It's been an issue for years but it's happening way too often this year. It's ruining the game for me.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:53 PM   #18
Rookie

They need to fix the commentary for playoff mode. The games are basically described as random regular season games
Old 09-26-2023, 04:07 AM   #19
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K23 Patch 1.3 - Patch Notes (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakingturtle
Is it me or the shot timing on jump shot is quicker now? Open shots feel more like contested in terms of how quick the bar fills up.
Not sure about that since I still can't use anything other than Jump without breaking my controller. Feels kinda the same, I love it.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:16 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingoose
Not sure about that since I still can't use anything other than Jump without breaking my controller. Feels kinda the same, I love it.
I think i'm turning off the meter and going to rely on the shot cue instead because the meter seems to start a bit later now and rushed now so by the time i see it, it's already too late. Especially on anything slightly contested.
Old 09-26-2023, 10:21 AM   #21
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
you are right, i ran straight to the fixes.

but still way to much time fixing this kind of basics errors.

for a company who's president claimed straight that they deserve 70$ instead of 60$ well... 2K showed us

the last couple of years why they aren't.

Basic errors? These are not basic, the notes make that clear. Patience!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 10:46 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
you are right, i ran straight to the fixes.

but still way to much time fixing this kind of basics errors.

for a company who's president claimed straight that they deserve 70$ instead of 60$ well... 2K showed us

the last couple of years why they aren't.
Listen, I know we all want these fixes done and all but lets be honest here, do you want these things done properly?

All AAA games mainly cost 69.99 so it just aint 2k lol, but how easy it is to fix up these errors without messing up other aspects of the game?

I believe someone said its not about the issue of the problem getting fixed, but its how that fix also changes the code or something in other aspects of the game. That lighting bug being quickly fixed could make a part of the presentation wonky, you wouldn't like that right?

Patience as someone said, lets wait for these fixes to be done correctly and right so we all could enjoy.

People go here and say those ppl in 2k are lazy but when they arent, its "they taking too much time".
Old 09-26-2023, 11:14 AM   #23
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Would you elaborate what you and others mean when you mention “lighting bug”? I’ve seen it mentioned but I didn’t know if it is the same thing I’m noticing with the game (players looking somewhat pixelated during gameplay, courts/player editing screens looking very bright, etc). It seems as if players look the same as they did in 2K23 during cutscenes but not in other areas.

Any elaboration would be appreciated since again, Idk if my thoughts on the lighting is the same as the aforementioned lighting bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2023, 02:06 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Would you elaborate what you and others mean when you mention “lighting bug”? I’ve seen it mentioned but I didn’t know if it is the same thing I’m noticing with the game (players looking somewhat pixelated during gameplay, courts/player editing screens looking very bright, etc). It seems as if players look the same as they did in 2K23 during cutscenes but not in other areas.

Any elaboration would be appreciated since again, Idk if my thoughts on the lighting is the same as the aforementioned lighting bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lighting bug im talking about is the shadow that happens when the arena is custom made in 2kshare. Its like a weird dark cloud on the reflections of the uniforms.. sort of like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image 2014030.jpg (88.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg image - 1993291.jpg (128.5 KB, 107 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »