Home

NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-04-2023, 11:16 AM   #153
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online

CPU D is at an all-time high rate and seems to be harder to exploit it this year
Old 10-04-2023, 01:04 PM   #154
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Ahhhhh learn how to use your bench. I promise you 99 percent of users don't. But also are you calling timeouts? That's probably the biggest thing I've seen. If you take timeouts your players won't be run into the ground.

The old way ****ING sucked. I never want to go back to that. Watching users playing with a full line up the entire game and with Gatorade bottles. Yeah no I never want to go back to that. It was so normal that you're complaining lol. Your players just need rest. I don't let players go below 80. If you do n they won't recover. Also if you want to lean on starters. Call more timeouts.
I do call timeouts but this issue is made worse with no backup PG on the Blazers.
Old 10-04-2023, 02:56 PM   #155
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
NBA 2K24 - Play Now Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
Yea, unless you have Alonzo or Kareem or Robinson, you're not stopping KG from getting 20 rebounds/put backs, 15 dropstep layups, & your certainly not making any inside shots if KG is anywhere breathing in the paint.

If Ayton won't stop him, nobody can. Add to the fact that KG can pick & pop for 3 this year with how easy 3s are? Forget about it.

Double double double. That’s the only way. Most users (not all but most) don’t know how to use any other player other than Kareem, Wilt, Zo, KG etc. Force them to beat you with someone else.

I literally just run them out the gym because they never sub. That couple with the brick wall badge will have the Gatorade bottle displayed in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by bls; 10-04-2023 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2023, 03:03 PM   #156
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Also I know it's celebrated here but fatigue is a bit overboard. Several players have 99 stamina and just a minute in of game play drop to 78 with a 95 stamina rating.

I am all for a rotation but games where I need to lean on a starter for a comeback it's impossible.

If any of your players has a 78 stamina a min into the game you got the gas pedal on turbo offensively and defensively.

You might wanna get familiar with more players on your roster and give Scoot a break.

The 80 3pt rating alone I’ll do some damage with the backup lol Can also move Simmons to the PG when you give Scoot a break. It’s multiple ways to make your situation manageable.

Old 10-04-2023, 03:25 PM   #157
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
If any of your players has a 78 stamina a min into the game you got the gas pedal on turbo offensively and defensively.

You might wanna get familiar with more players on your roster and give Scoot a break.

The 80 3pt rating alone I’ll do some damage with the backup lol Can also move Simmons to the PG when you give Scoot a break. It’s multiple ways to make your situation manageable.

Mays and Brogdon are both in res. not able to come in.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:03 PM   #158
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Mays and Brogdon are both in res. not able to come in.

When I went to rosters I used the one that said it’s the one for play now online How many players do you have on the roster total right now?

Old 10-04-2023, 04:04 PM   #159
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
When I went to rosters I used the one that said it’s the one for play now online How many players do you have on the roster total right now?

A full roster but it's forward heavy.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:06 PM   #160
Rookie

runnerwest's Arena

OVR: 0

i think one of the most annoying things as an icon pass user is that the CPU is changing my line up slots???? why?

for instance I know my PG positions are always R1 and then X but if I make certain substitutions to put say Marcus Smart as PG with X then the CPU will automatically slow him to SG and make him R1, O in the SG position making it prone to wrong passes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »