Home

Hall of Fame is back Baby!!!

This is a discussion on Hall of Fame is back Baby!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2023, 12:14 AM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Hall of Fame is back Baby!!!

Past few days I was very critical of 24
But I been playing Hall of fame and it's back to be being challenging from the AI
I was getting my butt kick by good and bad teams lol and I love it!
Let's just hope 2k doesn't let any future patches ruined this masterpiece of this level

Denver actually plays like Denver and joker was killing me from inside out

Now I got to figure out the shooting sliders for me the user because I'm bricking at a high rate and not making any contested shots at all

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2023, 06:56 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Hall of Fame is back Baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Past few days I was very critical of 24
But I been playing Hall of fame and it's back to be being challenging from the AI
I was getting my butt kick by good and bad teams lol and I love it!
Let's just hope 2k doesn't let any future patches ruined this masterpiece of this level

Denver actually plays like Denver and joker was killing me from inside out

Now I got to figure out the shooting sliders for me the user because I'm bricking at a high rate and not making any contested shots at all

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Hows the cpu defense on hof? Do they recognise mismatches and will know need to send help for double team over?!?
Old 09-11-2023, 07:53 AM   #3
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Hows the cpu defense on hof? Do they recognise mismatches and will know need to send help for double team over?!?
All of that plus more. Kobe and Shaq were killing me. Anytime I got a smaller player on Shaq. They went straight to him.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I didn’t get to HOF yet, but the cpu plays really good even on all-star level, making good decisions and making shots at good percentages. On defense all most every time I throw it to AD I get double team and when it’s a clear mismatch the CPU sends help as soon as AD touches the ball. And the rotation outside off the double working really great making tough for me to get open looks.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:16 AM   #5
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

Last year they always doubled Magic Johnson in the post. This year after one quarter they have not. I know it’s only been a quarter but last year they doubled right from the start. This is on Superstar level. So so far I’m dominating with Magic with 18 first quarter points. I’m beating Utah something like 31-25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2023, 08:53 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Last year they always doubled Magic Johnson in the post. This year after one quarter they have not. I know it’s only been a quarter but last year they doubled right from the start. This is on Superstar level. So so far I’m dominating with Magic with 18 first quarter points. I’m beating Utah something like 31-25.
there we go, and even worse for modern teams, cpu doesn't notice any mismatches like they blind
Old 09-11-2023, 08:56 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
All of that plus more. Kobe and Shaq were killing me. Anytime I got a smaller player on Shaq. They went straight to him.
Is Shaq this time able to smashing people like he did in the past? Can he dunk in traffic over opponent?
Old 09-11-2023, 07:12 PM   #8
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goma76
Is Shaq this time able to smashing people like he did in the past? Can he dunk in traffic over opponent?
I haven't played against CPU Shaq, but using Shaq? Probably the most satisfying it's ever been in the history of Shaq being in NBA games. Shaq in 2K24 actually controls like a Shaq, power, finesse, strength, and all. He's OP on lower difficulty levels. It's easy to cheese with him by just backing down the defender and power dunking, but then again, that was a big part of his game in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »