Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-16-2023, 10:55 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Platform: PS5

Mode: Create Draft Class

Bug: You can't upload a class with Nene in it because he doesn't have a first name in the game. If you give him a first name you will be able to upload but he only goes by Nene, so this should be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2023, 10:16 AM   #106
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): Lakers have the wrong uniforms (Cavs uniforms) when home team in 83-84 Magic/Bird Play Now against some teams such as Celtics and Sixers.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now - Eras (Magic/Bird Era)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, start a new Play Now game with the same teams and Lakers as the Home team

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): attached pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K24_20231115201446.jpg (136.4 KB, 97 views)
Old 11-23-2023, 01:08 AM   #107
Rookie

Is anyone having a issue in MyNba where if you download a 2K Share Team Design save your game. Then back out and reload and it'll revert back to a standard 2K court?
Old 11-28-2023, 09:46 AM   #108
Rookie

I'm convinced that there is not a year where I have no issues. The last few years? In-game freezing, connection issues (their servers need to be better), and my players randomly glitching into the stands mid game!! This is ridiculous, like PLEASE take your time to creating a game and give everyone what they want!!!! I've spent too much time and money to not get a quality game. Sometimes I want to stop paying for this game and vc but this is one of the only games my friends want to play with me after work. If this keeps up, my money won't be going towards their games anymore and im moving my friends to another game. Alright rant over XD
Old 11-28-2023, 09:49 AM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm7414206
Is anyone having a issue in MyNba where if you download a 2K Share Team Design save your game. Then back out and reload and it'll revert back to a standard 2K court?
I've had this issue for quite some time. I finally gave up on trying to fix it. I've tested to see if it gets fixed by 2k for awhile but nothing still. I'll keep testing to see if it gets ironed out and pm you when it does
Old 11-28-2023, 03:52 PM   #110
Pro

Mode: MyNBA
Issue: Since the patch, the option to offer rookie scale extensions has been removed. When you select an eligible player after summer league in the off-season, the "negotiate contract" option is no longer there.

Previously you could do this between summer league finishing and the new season starting. A bit gamebreaking as it means all players become RFAs after their first contract.
Old 11-29-2023, 12:06 AM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdez
Mode: MyNBA
Issue: Since the patch, the option to offer rookie scale extensions has been removed. When you select an eligible player after summer league in the off-season, the "negotiate contract" option is no longer there.

Previously you could do this between summer league finishing and the new season starting. A bit gamebreaking as it means all players become RFAs after their first contract.

Devastating that they changed it. I saw in the patch notes that they 'Addressed an issue in MyNBA that could inadvertently allow ineligible players to be signed to contract extensions in the offseason' and worried that it would be gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2023, 02:39 AM   #112
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarkyyy423
Devastating that they changed it. I saw in the patch notes that they 'Addressed an issue in MyNBA that could inadvertently allow ineligible players to be signed to contract extensions in the offseason' and worried that it would be gone.
I did see that. Surely they would have tested any changes to make sure eligible players could still be offered extensions though.

Have raised by a support ticket and on the discord, so hopefully they are aware of it and can get a hotfix out. It's such an important feature in MyNBA to stop excessive player movement and teams always renouncing their RFAs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »