Home

Images Not Uploading

This is a discussion on Images Not Uploading within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-10-2023, 08:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Images Not Uploading

I know 2K introduced a new process in the last few years where images take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 days to get uploaded, but I'm on 2K22 on PS5, and I uploaded 12 images last Saturday (the 4th) on the website and they still aren't showing up in the game.

I've checked recent uploads, I've checked my own images, I've checked using another account and, using that other account checked a bookmarked version of my original account and the images aren't there. The strange thing is the Recent Uploads still show the same ones that they showed last Saturday, so it's as if no new images have been uploaded into the game in six days.

It's not the size/dimension of the images either as I've checked for both the on-court, scorer's table, and team logo images and they're not there.

I know I'm on last year's game, but I uploaded images on Friday the third and they worked, so they're not shutting the 2K22 servers down.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is this also happening on 2K23?

Last edited by fnz21; 03-10-2023 at 08:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2023, 10:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Images Not Uploading

It's been a server issue for several years now - images can take 2-3 days to appear in game, sometimes longer. It's not just a 2k23 thing.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 1

I talked with tech supports over the weekend and they said they're aware of the issue (I didn't give up after the initial surface-level suggestions), but ten days seems like a lot for the images to be stuck somewhere. I'm now not sure if it's something with my PS5/account?

Can someone who has 2k22 on PS5 check what the Latest images on Community uploads are? The first one that appears for me is a Miami Dolphins logo. If other people see something else then something's up on my end.

Last edited by fnz21; 03-14-2023 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 03:41 PM   #4
Just started!

Did they ever end up appearing for you?
Old 09-16-2023, 04:44 PM   #5
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

They do upload just search your own gamertag and you see they are there just not showing under my images. For now i just book marked my own name
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2024, 07:47 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunGaming44
They do upload just search your own gamertag and you see they are there just not showing under my images. For now i just book marked my own name
That worked once for me. All my other uploads either never showed up or showed up weeks later. And these weren’t questionable uploads. These were all team logos or uniform stripes type stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »