Home

OS NBA 2K23 Shoe Vault - Discussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2K23 Shoe Vault - Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-21-2023, 10:42 AM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2K23 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
I gotta give 2K credit this year for 2K23 the kicks they’re putting in are on point! Way better than the past 3 years.. guess they’ve been paying attention on the forums
the scans are up to the shoe company , not 2k.. How would 2k have shoes and scans for unreleased shoes without the shoe company?
Old 02-21-2023, 10:50 AM   #458
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflock
the scans are up to the shoe company , not 2k.. How would 2k have shoes and scans for unreleased shoes without the shoe company?
Well 2Ks definitely getting more in than last year, and way faster. You think shoe companies just didn’t send them at all last year? You have to give 2K props for getting them in quick this year
Old 02-21-2023, 01:34 PM   #459
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Morris 13
are u on ps5? i bought 2k23 just the last week, and yet disappointed about it. Talking about shoes obviously, but also accessories, jerseys, and all these aesthetic things. I'm on ps4 and as i can see, they do different updates for different consoles, and totally senseless for me. Not talking about some shoes that are in for new gen like Cosmic 2 or lebron 19 low as you mentioned, but like the pg6 with ****ed up layers. The same the Aj 37 but i read that is also on ps5. Anyway the game contents ara kinda the same, they update the jerseys for examples, but they don't update them, prob they don't even control what they put in the game i don't know. Always hoping Ea Sports will rise again...

NBA Live once it came to PS4/Xbox1 become arguably the worse Sports game ever. Also have you seen what EA has done to NHL and FIFA…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2023, 10:31 PM   #460
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflock
There's quite a few of them that still believe it's just 2K that decides which kicks to put in LOL. Let them be half-wits if they choose to be.
Old 02-22-2023, 09:15 AM   #461
Pro

dramachild11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwntrl
There's quite a few of them that still believe it's just 2K that decides which kicks to put in LOL. Let them be half-wits if they choose to be.
Lol.. I can tell that jordan brand wants to highlight an advertise the Tatum 1 by getting it into 2k so quickly, I think where confusion can come in is why they may hold the 37 low back.. maybe it's because the regular 37 is already in and they don't feel the need to advertise an existing model
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2023, 10:30 AM   #462
Rookie

I remember Jordan Brand did the same thing with the first Zion shoe. It was added to 2K shortly after Zion started wearing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramachild11
Lol.. I can tell that jordan brand wants to highlight an advertise the Tatum 1 by getting it into 2k so quickly, I think where confusion can come in is why they may hold the 37 low back.. maybe it's because the regular 37 is already in and they don't feel the need to advertise an existing model
Old 02-22-2023, 02:47 PM   #463
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OS NBA 2K23 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Does anyone have a list or a website where it shows all players who wear the current available 2K shoes ?

I saw someone mention OG wears LeBron 19 low sometimes. Would love to see a chart or a website that has this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 02-22-2023, 02:53 PM   #464
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Does anyone have a list or a website where it shows all players who wear the current available 2K shoes ?

I saw someone mention OG wears LeBron 19 low sometimes. Would love to see a chart or a website that has this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I use Kixstats to update the sneakers players wear and to make colorways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »