Home

JayelzSantana's NBA 2K22 PS5/XBX X/S Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on JayelzSantana's NBA 2K22 PS5/XBX X/S Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-27-2022, 12:28 AM   #9
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: JayelzSantana's NBA 2K22 PS5/XBX X/S Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
Good job on these. Questions: why the shot timing impact so low and why the post/inside game higher? The CPU seems to push it inside no matter what.

Shot timing impact has to be low unless you want the “green or miss” mechanics to kick in.
Old 06-27-2022, 09:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Shot timing impact has to be low unless you want the “green or miss” mechanics to kick in.
What about post and inside shot tendencies for CPU? Can't inside shot frequency be at 0 and they'll still relentlessly attack the basket? And isn't feeding the post a natural part of CPU's playing style? From my observations, this is the case unless something has drastically changed in the new generation. I like these sliders a lot from what I see - just questioning based on what I've experienced before.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:46 AM   #11
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Wow you seem very knowledgeable about how the soldiers actually work.

Also, these are the best sliders I’ve played in the last few years. I’m actually playing 12 MIN Quarter games back to back.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2022, 06:10 PM   #12
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
What about post and inside shot tendencies for CPU? Can't inside shot frequency be at 0 and they'll still relentlessly attack the basket? And isn't feeding the post a natural part of CPU's playing style? From my observations, this is the case unless something has drastically changed in the new generation. I like these sliders a lot from what I see - just questioning based on what I've experienced before.

Yea you could have the Inside shot tendency at 0 and still have the CPU attack the basket, they would just be extremely picky about actually taking a shot inside and will likely pass it up for whatever tendency(s) you have raised high instead. Think about the tendency sliders as how much the CPU looks for a specific shot instead of taking what is given. With any given tendency near 0, they’ll almost always ignore those shot opportunities unless they’re wide open. But with a tendency near 100, they’ll be more likely to force shots even when well defended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Wow you seem very knowledgeable about how the soldiers actually work.

Also, these are the best sliders I’ve played in the last few years. I’m actually playing 12 MIN Quarter games back to back.

Just to clarify, I have nothing to do with this slider set, so all praise should go to JayEmCee. I just saw a question I could answer so I added my two cents to the discussion
Old 06-30-2022, 09:42 PM   #13
MVP

Passing it up for whatever you want instead...

That's exactly what we want more of - drive and kick off penetration
Old 07-02-2022, 01:22 PM   #14
MVP

I plan on using and advertising these sliders for my new upcoming roster. Has anyone made these available for download on Xbox Series X? I know we can just adjust them ourselves, but it would make things easier for people and wouldn't be a bad idea to give the slider set more exposure cross-platform.
Old 09-27-2022, 08:12 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

your sliders were the best set i could find last year thanks. will you be doing a set for this years game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »