Home

Old 02-22-2022, 04:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Attention!!!

Hello Everyone!

Last time I was on here a few gave me a very hard time because I had (IMO) some very good work I wanted to share . But the fact I talked about it instead of just posting it I literally got roasted on here . Well im back but this time im uploading my work on psn for anyone who wants to enjoy. I feel this is as close to the Real NBA as you can get on 2k so for you guys that want to really see what I’m talking about I uploaded my MYNBA I also have 2 NCAA files I will upload also . For those that would just want the sliders I uploaded those also .
1. MYNBA sliders - be sure to set game speed to 40
2. MYGLeague sliders- be sure to set game speed for 47
3. MYCollege Sliders game speed at 53.
Note: these sliders are cpu vs.cpu and user vs. cpu.
(Example- if you want to play or
Watch a nba game in daily view gameplay speed should be at 40 and load My NBA sliders from pro
If you want to play/ watch a Gleague game be sure to go the gameplay settings to switch speed to 47 and load GLeague sliders from pro difficulty

Oh and I use ATD rosters for theses
I have made other changes but I can not remember everything if you just want the whole package deal upload my MYNBA on share . Again base rosters ATD with some edits to accessories.

Feedback appreciated

MYNBA File name : MYNBA/MYGLeague

MYCollege File Names : MYNCAAeast
MYNCAAwest

Sliders file Names

NBA cvc base
GL cvc base
CBB cvc base

All work should be under psn: Gstar98870

Hope you enjoy as much as I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2022, 04:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Attention!!!

I enjoyed your last thread. Fortunately I have Xbox, which means Unfortunately I cannot test your sliders. Can't play nba 2 k unless I adjust defensive attributes for every player. To many inside wide open dunks,layups. Can't stand the game the past 2 or 3 years.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:52 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Attention!!!

No slider fixes wide open passes for dunks or layups in this game or how much ALL players want to drive to the hoop. Only thing that fixes that is a EVEN ACROSS the board of changing tendency as a group for every player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »