Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2021, 05:56 PM   #25
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings

Lol I legit went, got the link, wrote that out and forgot to hit "paste"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I do not see a link my friend.

Nevermind....I found it on Twitter. See you there.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 06:18 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Lol I legit went, got the link, wrote that out and forgot to hit "paste"
Schnaidt you will release your sliders set?
Old 09-24-2021, 07:52 PM   #27
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

I sure will, once it's finished. It will be posted here
Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
Schnaidt you will release your sliders set?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-24-2021, 11:20 PM   #28
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

A lil sneak peak

https://twitter.com/schnaidt1/status...838705152?s=01

Old 09-25-2021, 02:45 AM   #29
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Schnaidt,

You did not lead me wrong my friend. You were 1000% spot on in telling me about this game.

I am going to await your sliders. I simply do not have the time nor depth of knowledge you do on this title. I am a Pro level player with Real FG/FT% just like you.

I would love to help you out with testing. I will join the discord if you can invite me (or where can I find it?)

Again thank you for the recommendation to take the plunge on this incredible game!!!!
About the game and sliders just a few things I have noticed with the game so far. Just wondering your guys thoughts about this settings.

Lateral quickness and on ball at 47-48 with also these I think is important. On default its to hard to get to the paint and big guys are able to defend smaller guys and keep them out of the paint way to well.

speed with ball max rating 100/100
speed with ball min rating 100/100
acceleration with the ball max rating 70/70
acceleration with the ball mix rating 40/40
speed with out the ball max rating 35/35
speed without ball min rating 60/60
acceleration without ball max rating 75/75
acceleration without ball mix rating 35/35

Offensive rebounds on default are way to OP. I have used these settings for about 6 games now and getting much better results. I may have to make a small change to rebounds now has I may be getting a little too few now. I did have 1 game where I had like 16 and CPU had like 15 but it was in a game where shooting % was really low so there was a chance for a lot of them. I also notice that user is better when it comes to rebounding then cpu meaning cpu needs to be higher than user.

offensive rebounds 35/40
defensive rebounds 65/70

Blocks are way OP on default will see like 20 a game. Now playing at 37 and 46 for blocks much better results.

Dunk in traffic success and frequency at 60 for both user and cpu. On default you don't see enough dunk attempts and too many miss dunks.

Layup defensive strength takeoff and release both at 70. In real life when a player goes up for a layup one of like 4 things basically happens. 1 Its blocked, 2 its a foul, 3 its an uncontested easy layup, 4 its a hard contested layup. On default once you get into the paint it seems like you get to many of 3 trying to find a balance of more of 4 and seem to get that more with those sliders up more.

Acceleration at 100 speed 0 kind of goes with the being able to get by defenders with out has much brick wall.

Just wondering what you guys think about the hustle slider. I have not tried any testing with this at all. Wondering if it like only makes a impact on fast break or if it controls other things.

To get CPU to take better shots and not force things enough.
take inside shoots 44
take close shoots 44
midrange shots 95
take 3s 100

user offensive awareness 65 seems like with this up higher you get more like off ball movement even more so when you don't really call a play but just call a pick and role.

Shot coverage impact Just wondering what you may be seeing with different numbers. I have not tried a lot but I did try 45 and 65 and I think the higher might mean more makes.

How do you get more turnovers? Seems like CPU turnovers are really low.

Last the help defense slider I have not messed with. I am just wondering what differences you guys have noticed and what settings you have tried for this?
Old 09-25-2021, 06:43 AM   #30
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Shew!!! I have been an Orlando Magic fan since day 1. This is going to start off as a tough team to win with this year!!!
Old 09-25-2021, 09:16 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 2

Is there anyway to replicate the movement/speedburst of real NBA games?

Meaning just look at NBA highlights, they move with a sense of urgency when they do moves, fast breaks, go for rebounds, etc... But for some reason, on 2k, the players seem like they are moving in slow-mo. Or just looks "floaty" like the players are moving like they are floating around.

Will game speed fix this? Just seems like majority of the animations are kind of slow as compared to real life. Maybe this cannot be fixed because its a game but just wanted to see if you or anyone has a solution for it.

I dont want the whole game to be like the players are running with their heads cut off, but just certain moves and situations the players should move with a sense of urgency.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2021, 10:39 AM   #32
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

So, that can be replicated, the problem is... It leads to sliding. Foot planting goes out the window and players just glide and it looks really bad honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Is there anyway to replicate the movement/speedburst of real NBA games?

Meaning just look at NBA highlights, they move with a sense of urgency when they do moves, fast breaks, go for rebounds, etc... But for some reason, on 2k, the players seem like they are moving in slow-mo. Or just looks "floaty" like the players are moving like they are floating around.

Will game speed fix this? Just seems like majority of the animations are kind of slow as compared to real life. Maybe this cannot be fixed because its a game but just wanted to see if you or anyone has a solution for it.

I dont want the whole game to be like the players are running with their heads cut off, but just certain moves and situations the players should move with a sense of urgency.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »