Home

Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-28-2021, 11:09 PM   #137
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's NBA 2K22 Next Gen MyNBA & Gameplay Sliders & Settings

Live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHZyRilZgo
Old 09-29-2021, 12:43 AM   #138
All Star

Just a few thoughts after trying the sliders and losing badly 134-107.

1. I couldn't stay front of anyone that lead to the CPU getting what ever they wanted 70 PIP and on top of that a lot of open 3 pointers. 57% from the field 56% from 3. I am not too surprised though with the low on ball defense I had a felling it would be hard to defend.

2. With the low on ball defense I am surprised I couldn't just go right to the basket my self.

3. I think in the 3rd quarter my offensive got to repetitive and I think my lack of defense and not being able to get stops started to take my focus away from the offensive side of the ball has a result.

4. Like how much ball movement I saw by the CPU and a lot of off ball movement too. I dont know if this is because of where the offensive awareness slider is at or back door cuts or what.

5. Thought with playing passing at what it was at that there would be like a million steals but not so maybe its because its on pro and not all star.

Last edited by Smallville102001; 09-29-2021 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-29-2021, 12:50 AM   #139
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

They removed the option to set it to play physical
Quote:
Originally Posted by stork516
Really loving the sliders! They play really well. I know in years past if you set the defensive aggression to play physical defensive, it seemed to lead to more fouls. Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-29-2021, 12:51 AM   #140
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

It's definitely an adjustment defensively, but as you play more you will get the hang of it. If they keep hitting open 3s at that high of a rate, drop the shot coverage impact slider a few tics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Just a few thoughts after trying the sliders and tossing badly 134-107.

1. I couldn't stay front of anyone that lead to the CPU getting what ever they wanted 70 PIP and on top of that a lot of open 3 pointers. 57% from the field 56% from 3. I am not too surprised though with the low on ball defense I had a felling it would be hard to defend.

2. With the low on ball defense I am surprised I couldn't just go right to the basket my self.

3. I think in the 3rd quarter my offensive got to repetitive and I think my lack of defense and not being able to get stops started to take my focus away from the offensive side of the ball has a result.

4. Like how much ball movement I saw by the CPU and a lot of off ball movement too. I dont know if this is because of where the offensive awareness slider is at or back door cuts or what.

5. Thought with playing passing at what it was at that there would be like a million steals but not so maybe its because its on pro and not all star.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-29-2021, 01:20 AM   #141
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
It's definitely an adjustment defensively, but as you play more you will get the hang of it. If they keep hitting open 3s at that high of a rate, drop the shot coverage impact slider a few tics
I have never been the best at keeping people in front of me in the first place lol. Also on ball is a interesting one because I have mostly been playing with it at 47 and like how it fells if I go up to 48 just 1 higher its to easy. A few questions I have just about some of your settings. Why do you have body up sensitivity has high has you have it? Strength what all does it effect? Is it just being able to backdown guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2021, 03:49 AM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 1

Firstly, thank you for taking the time and effort to share your work with the community.

I played two games with the sliders and what was most noticeable was the scoring chance conversion, which is much higher for both human and CPU.

From a defence perspective it is much more difficult to guard a skilled ball handler like and from a knee offence perspective it is easier to blow by defenders.

What was your main objective when building these? What did you want to achieve?
Old 09-29-2021, 06:07 AM   #143
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Tried your sliders yesterday for the first time, Magic (me) vs Spurs. I won by more than 20 points, the Spurs struggled a lot from the field. They tried a lot to get to the paint, always meeting the very good inside defense of my team (Isaac, Bamba, Carter, Lopez).

So far I used all-star default, but your sliders are a definitive improvement both for stats and enjoyment. Thanks a lot.

PS: I'm glad I just read one user experiencing an in-game injury. Patiently waiting for the first one in almost three years (I mean the three iterations of the NBA2K game)! Played 9 games with no injuries and I'm already worried, eh eh

Last edited by Cesco; 09-29-2021 at 06:10 AM.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:18 AM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
They removed the option to set it to play physical

Not at home so I can’t check to see what the exact menus are but I saw it under gameplan in the coaching options. It said sim something. Does this only apply to simulated games or would it work for played games too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »