Home

What happened to realistic CPU vs. CPU?

This is a discussion on What happened to realistic CPU vs. CPU? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-31-2023, 09:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What happened to realistic CPU vs. CPU?

It's too hard for me to find a sliders for 2K22
Old 06-04-2023, 09:25 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanan84
I think some of the issues originate from the individual players tendency sliders. For example, nba 2k had luka doncic like a 99 spot up 3 point shot tendency. They also had him like a 30 on “pass to open teammate” and a 20 on “step back 3 pointer”. Just not accurate for how he plays the game. He doesn’t shoot off a lot of picks, he shoots a lot of step backs, and he pass like crazy. Fixing those sliders helped some.
This is often the problem. The default rosters have some bad tendencies that sliders cannot fully fix. good behaviors often require roster edits.
Old 07-21-2023, 11:26 PM   #11
Rookie

The problem since NBA2k18 is that they allow those easy buckets under the hoop,backdoor cuts??? Messes up the whole viewing experience with that garbage. Because the game will let the same thing happen over and over even with adaptive defense only on. And add on that 3rd quarter surge from one team and not the other,usually always a blowout. I always like I should reinstall 2k18 when classic bulls team actually won. Now if you do classic team myleague,the classic bulls get beat to often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2023, 03:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
The problem since NBA2k18 is that they allow those easy buckets under the hoop,backdoor cuts??? Messes up the whole viewing experience with that garbage. Because the game will let the same thing happen over and over even with adaptive defense only on. And add on that 3rd quarter surge from one team and not the other,usually always a blowout. I always like I should reinstall 2k18 when classic bulls team actually won. Now if you do classic team myleague,the classic bulls get beat to often.
I recently went back to All-Star with a roster combination of real2kinsider and ATD with my own personal changes included and I've been getting some great CPU-CPU games without the dreaded 3rd qrtr blow-outs. I've also played seasons on Superstar where that 3rd qrtr scoring discrepancy was more rampant. I also adjusted the sliders to closer to Superstar but start myleague on All Star. It was not an easy undertaking but I have the game playing as close to real life as you can get. I don't even know if I'm getting 2K24 now...
Old 08-04-2023, 09:56 AM   #13
Just started!

what are the actual sliders, cannot for the life of me find good ones
Old 08-13-2023, 02:22 PM   #14
Rookie

If you're using the default roster, Popboy's sliders might work for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »