Home

MYGM DIFFICULTY SETTING

This is a discussion on MYGM DIFFICULTY SETTING within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-06-2021, 01:48 PM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
MYGM DIFFICULTY SETTING

Community -

I have created 2 threads about this on the main page - I want to post it here - not trying to be a pusher of threads but just looking for any type of answer so I thought I’d post in the slider thread - Even though this is not a slider question - it is a setting question

For those that have experience with MYGM 21 - which difficulty setting is the most realistic - Medium or Hard? Thank you to all who respond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2021, 09:25 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MYGM DIFFICULTY SETTING

So I just started playing 2k21 a couple days ago but I've always played mygm or myleague. Hard difficulty is ok... it provides a challenge while still making it to be possible to build a team. I had the Rockets and actually had a hard time trading their terrible trio of Wall, Oladipo, and Gordon for anything decent. The player progression/regression is broken on hard though. I got through my first full season with a bunch of players in their early 20s with a few A- or better potential and EVERY SINGLE ONE lost at least 1 overall rating point. If I remember, I had this problem with 2k20's MyGM mode as well. And now I'm here trying to find sliders because 2k thinks it's better to spend their time on MyTeam and letting the players fix the sliders than actually improving the game mode themselves (sorry for the rant lol, I shouldnt have to come on OS and look at forum posts to figure out how to fix my favorite game mode).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »