Home

No injuries during MyNBA Season

This is a discussion on No injuries during MyNBA Season within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-03-2021, 09:55 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: No injuries during MyNBA Season

There's another injury slider possession results slider turn that up to 55 I get mucho injuries sim only though still non in game

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2021, 08:38 PM   #10
Rookie

Saw my first in game injury tonight. Although it wasn’t a major injury. The player after sustaining the injury played a few more positions until the dead ball, then was removed by the Al. He has a pinched nerve listed as day to day.
Old 03-27-2021, 12:37 AM   #11
Rookie

I’m having the same problem. Where is the 2k dev team? This seems like a super easy fix and would really boost the authenticity of the game.

I didn’t know you could edit your players to be injured. I may have to start doing what y’all are doing. Seems like a genius work around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2021, 10:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanan84
I’m having the same problem. Where is the 2k dev team? This seems like a super easy fix and would really boost the authenticity of the game.

I didn’t know you could edit your players to be injured. I may have to start doing what y’all are doing. Seems like a genius work around.
Saw an actual injury today that stopped play. It happens but the frequency is very low to say the least.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:28 AM   #13
Just started!

Hello!!!!
Sorry for my little knowledge of English ...

I have the same problem as you with injuries. In the sliders I have the frequency of injuries at 95, but I have practically no injuries.

I also have the same problem with free throws, in this case I have the difficulty at 100, but really the difficulty is very low, normally in a match I have a 95% success rate.

Do you have the same problem with free throws?

I communicated the problem to 2k but they told me that the developers could not speak, and that I should write in a forum ...

I honestly do not understand how they do not solve this problem, since the game experience is very poor.
Old 05-27-2021, 08:58 PM   #14
Rookie

I’m having same exp. there are two different injury slider sets. The one set values disappear for me once you start the franchise. You can only adjust career ending freq and turn them on off. Very frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »