Home

Game moves sluggish

This is a discussion on Game moves sluggish within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-06-2021, 08:23 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Game moves sluggish

At 50,60 game speed players move very sluggish around the court. I’m actually playing on 80 game speed on HOF and the animations play great, the reactions play great and I’m actually able to beat the cpu on HOF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2021, 01:27 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Game moves sluggish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
At 50,60 game speed players move very sluggish around the court. I’m actually playing on 80 game speed on HOF and the animations play great, the reactions play great and I’m actually able to beat the cpu on HOF.

At 50 my game speed was like lightning speed...... I’m using popboy sliders and 48 felt pretty good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-08-2021, 05:12 PM   #3
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

I’m on next gen and at 50-60 certain animations are just too long to perform. I’ve tried every slider set and I def like the game speed at 70-75.

The dunking and driving is so much more real. On HoF default every game comes down to the wire for me. I’m also using broadcast cam at a zoom of 10
Old 01-09-2021, 10:43 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I’m on next gen and at 50-60 certain animations are just too long to perform. I’ve tried every slider set and I def like the game speed at 70-75.

The dunking and driving is so much more real. On HoF default every game comes down to the wire for me. I’m also using broadcast cam at a zoom of 10

I’m next gen as well, when I go above 55 it’s just mass chaos and looks like the game is in fast forward

Old 01-09-2021, 01:20 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
I’m next gen as well, when I go above 55 it’s just mass chaos and looks like the game is in fast forward

Are you playing with custom sliders? Could be because you have the movement sliders set to high. Ideally you want faster animations... Not faster player running speeds. You have to go in and find that balanced.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2021, 08:02 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Are you playing with custom sliders? Could be because you have the movement sliders set to high. Ideally you want faster animations... Not faster player running speeds. You have to go in and find that balanced.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Ya popboys sliders but I’ve used Schnaidt1 and eccentric meat as well and over 55 is insanity on all of them lol

Old 01-10-2021, 12:52 AM   #7
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Ok there is a def glitch in this game and it is as follows: If you set a game speed when u turn the game on , it’s ok. When the game is over and let’s say you decide to play again you will notice the game moves slightly slower or sluggish. If close out the game where it brings you back to load screen it will play fine. But if you play again without closing out the game the problem still remains .....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »