Home

Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2020, 01:35 AM   #49
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's Next Gen 2k21 MyNBA and Gameplay Sliders

hi schnaidt, i'm testing your sliders on xbox, not with real players% but with user timing. i will give you my feedback. at first glance they seem good to me, even if certain values ​​are really bizarre.... We will see how they behave in the long run. Still great job!

ps.
I have been developing the sliders for many years and I would like to collaborate to put on a very good set. imho there are very few cuts behind the shoulders, don't you think it is appropriate to raise the backdoor cuts? and the charging fouls why so low? don't you think that this year finally leaving a higher value will see the right number of fouls?

Last edited by teknofilo; 12-01-2020 at 03:18 AM.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:30 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 3

Having played about 20 games with these sliders now, I really like the feel of everything. Have never been a real player % guy in the past, but you've made me a convert.

One thing I notice is defenders are a bit lazy on the closeout... a lot of hand-down-man-down. Almost seems like that's intentional with the close-out values?
Old 12-01-2020, 08:51 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am having a terrible time with on ball defence. The cpu just dribbles past my defender almost every time. I wonder if I should raise on fall defence slider?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2020, 01:32 AM   #52
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi Schnaidt! I got my PS5 a week ago and have been looking forward to testing and trying out your 2K sliders. Can’t wait for what is ahead with this upcoming season
Old 12-02-2020, 02:46 AM   #53
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by QN_52
I am having a terrible time with on ball defence. The cpu just dribbles past my defender almost every time. I wonder if I should raise on fall defence slider?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You're manually defending I assume? If so, don't use LT/L2. Just stay in front of the dribbler by moving the left stick and keep the right stick held in their direction. Only sprint if they put their head down to attack the basket.

Only use LT/L2 when moving around the perimeter when you need to stop quickly and change direction. Tap LT/L2 to stop and turn, then let it go. But when defending on the ball, leave LT/L2 alone or you're gonna get toasted every time. MAYBE press it if the CPU is starting a jump shot, but even then you're better off just holding the right stick in their direction to contest.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:42 AM   #54
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

It's because i have cpu contest shots lower to reduce the amount of free throws for the user.

I think that makes more of an impact than the shot defense release slider.

I can def look into tweaking those though. Shouldn't be too hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Having played about 20 games with these sliders now, I really like the feel of everything. Have never been a real player % guy in the past, but you've made me a convert.

One thing I notice is defenders are a bit lazy on the closeout... a lot of hand-down-man-down. Almost seems like that's intentional with the close-out values?
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-02-2020, 10:43 AM   #55
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Backdoor cuts were almost happening at what seemed like a too high of rate, i mean they are still above the default of 50.

Charging fouls are low because they still get called anyways.... More than blocking which is way higher
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknofilo
hi schnaidt, i'm testing your sliders on xbox, not with real players% but with user timing. i will give you my feedback. at first glance they seem good to me, even if certain values ​​are really bizarre.... We will see how they behave in the long run. Still great job!

ps.
I have been developing the sliders for many years and I would like to collaborate to put on a very good set. imho there are very few cuts behind the shoulders, don't you think it is appropriate to raise the backdoor cuts? and the charging fouls why so low? don't you think that this year finally leaving a higher value will see the right number of fouls?

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2020, 10:45 AM   #56
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

This...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
You're manually defending I assume? If so, don't use LT/L2. Just stay in front of the dribbler by moving the left stick and keep the right stick held in their direction. Only sprint if they put their head down to attack the basket.

Only use LT/L2 when moving around the perimeter when you need to stop quickly and change direction. Tap LT/L2 to stop and turn, then let it go. But when defending on the ball, leave LT/L2 alone or you're gonna get toasted every time. MAYBE press it if the CPU is starting a jump shot, but even then you're better off just holding the right stick in their direction to contest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »