Home

Issues with MyNBA section

This is a discussion on Issues with MyNBA section within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #1
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7
Issues with MyNBA section

The have condensed the platform which is great but the only issue with the MyNBA part of 2K21 is that you can’t save the MyNBA settings for future use. If one was to decide to start a new franchise, the settings unlike the gameplay settings have to be re entered each time you start a new franchise. Kinda time consuming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2020, 07:46 PM   #2
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Issues with MyNBA section

Not true. You can save the entire MyNBA setup. They talk about it in the 2KShare section of that MyNBA write up. Someone could make a perfect 2010 NBA season setup with a custom roster, rules, and settings, and then share that for others to download and play with ease.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Not true. You can save the entire MyNBA setup. They talk about it in the 2KShare section of that MyNBA write up. Someone could make a perfect 2010 NBA season setup with a custom roster, rules, and settings, and then share that for others to download and play with ease.
It currently allows us to save the settings, but not actually load the settings. Which is confusing.

I know the 2k share scenario you are talking about, but does that save all the settings, such as trade difficulty and contract difficulty, trade values of picks and player progression/regression.

I have not been able to find that.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:01 AM   #4
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarviswise
It currently allows us to save the settings, but not actually load the settings. Which is confusing.

I know the 2k share scenario you are talking about, but does that save all the settings, such as trade difficulty and contract difficulty, trade values of picks and player progression/regression.

I have not been able to find that.
That’s what I’m asking

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »