Home

Creweutah Ultimate Sliders 2k20

This is a discussion on Creweutah Ultimate Sliders 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-12-2020, 01:52 AM   #17
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Creweutah Ultimate Sliders 2k20

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Interesting. How many times has this happened? Consistency sliders seem ok on my end. Ill take another look
Just played Milwaukee @ Houston and things were okay this time around, won 139-125 as Milwaukee. Things were close until I got a bit of a run late in the 3rd and thankfully didn't bottle it. Ill post stats in a bit.

But the first two games I played it seemed like I just couldn't stop the CPU at all, everything from deep was going in for them.

EDIT: Stats uploaded. Sliders can definitely use a bit of work just to tailor them specifically to the roster im using (CelticLG's UATD) but that was a SOLID game. Ill give it another couple runs against Miami and Cleveland and report back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K20_20200512001701.jpg (138.6 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K20_20200512001752.jpg (168.6 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K20_20200512002202.jpg (144.4 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K20_20200512002225.jpg (147.6 KB, 217 views)

Last edited by itsmb8; 05-12-2020 at 02:18 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:19 AM   #18
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Cheers bro, thanks for the feedback. I like the stats on that game; FG a little high, but its one game. Yeah I was testing on default rosters, but will try Celtics roster. May need a couple tweaks but try and give it 5 games at least to get a better understanding of how they work
Old 05-14-2020, 05:46 AM   #19
MVP

creweutah's Arena

I love this community I just got a PM from shadymike asking me if he can use my tendencies in his slider set as he thinks they are better than is. I feel honored and humbled by this. Shady is working on a set rn, and I think he will really kill it. Cant wait for his new set

Happy the community is all together and wanting to improve the game for all of us.
Old 08-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #20
Rookie

What adjustments should I make to make it more difficult? With the team I play with I've been winning all my games by 20 or more. Field Goal percentage is always higher than the CPU and im finding it too easy to score on offense. I built a pretty good team so this is probably why. What I find is that it's too easy to get out on the break and blow by everyone with Ben Simmons. Post ups with embiid are easy as well and he scores basically every time he isn't double teamed. The CPU fail to make their open looks just a little too much but offense is mainly what makes it too easy as my teams FG percentage is around 50% every game. Maybe increasing offensive/defensive consistency on the CPU will help?
Old 08-13-2020, 01:06 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBro15
What adjustments should I make to make it more difficult? With the team I play with I've been winning all my games by 20 or more. Field Goal percentage is always higher than the CPU and im finding it too easy to score on offense. I built a pretty good team so this is probably why. What I find is that it's too easy to get out on the break and blow by everyone with Ben Simmons. Post ups with embiid are easy as well and he scores basically every time he isn't double teamed. The CPU fail to make their open looks just a little too much but offense is mainly what makes it too easy as my teams FG percentage is around 50% every game. Maybe increasing offensive/defensive consistency on the CPU will help?

Otherwise, these have been my favorite sliders on 2K and I love the way they feel and play. It's the perfect mix of realistic and fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2020, 12:33 PM   #22
Rookie

Hey man!! Just wanna say that you saved 2k20 for me!! I already had downloaded back 2k19 until I saw your sliders and decided to give it a try!! I´m now testing with CelticLG roster and after a few tweaks (I just raised the shotting defense and gather slider to 19) I´m about to start MyLeague!!

The only question I have is about the controller settings, on first page you wrote Intense D but didn`t put the value. So for intense D and box out assist, what do you recommend??

Thanks again!!!
Old 08-29-2020, 05:29 PM   #23
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

I need your psn to download these
Old 09-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #24
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Thanks for doing this....i did it to myCareer....and created some challenges..which i like. HOF in myC was so stale.....boring...LOL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »