Home

Old 01-20-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Cpu comeback

What level do I need to be at to avoid the cpu comeback every 4th quarter. It seems in the 4th I shoot like 30% and the cpu is like 70%. I exclusively play position lock of point guard. They always seem to make 3 pointers. My cpu teammate suck and don’t do anything. It’s frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 06:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cpu comeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
What level do I need to be at to avoid the cpu comeback every 4th quarter. It seems in the 4th I shoot like 30% and the cpu is like 70%. I exclusively play position lock of point guard. They always seem to make 3 pointers. My cpu teammate suck and don’t do anything. It’s frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every level is like this, it's how the game plays imo, it was very similar last year. The runs almost always happen 3rd quarter or 4th at some point. I only play HOF with sliders or SS sliders and always see this. I wish it happened less, I am completely sick of it!

I am also sick of the game in general though, it feels like 2K19.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I usually turn down their shooting sliders to 40 or so. It’s kind of cheating, but the cpu is always able to do things I can’t. So I don’t mind
Old 04-01-2020, 09:50 PM   #4
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase32
Every level is like this, it's how the game plays imo, it was very similar last year. The runs almost always happen 3rd quarter or 4th at some point. I only play HOF with sliders or SS sliders and always see this. I wish it happened less, I am completely sick of it!

I am also sick of the game in general though, it feels like 2K19.
So I’m not crazy. I am really trying to enjoy this game, but this **** gets on my nerves. Why the hell would the developers think that is something the consumers would enjoy?

Honestly it’s pretty pathetic how piss poor this game has gotten in the last few years. It used to be one of my favorites and now it’s an afterthought.

This is very likely the last year I purchase the game until they remove this unnecessary nonsense.
Old 04-19-2020, 05:26 AM   #5
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

happens damn near every game, the CPU at some point goes on a run, then all of sudden I cant hit nothin. Close to giving up on this game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2020, 05:37 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I solved this for me.....

1.) CPU Off. Consistency Slider = 45
2.) Taking Timeouts when the CPU is on a run

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »