Home

Would these sliders interest you?

This is a discussion on Would these sliders interest you? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-31-2019, 10:23 PM   #25
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Would these sliders interest you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
See I disagree . If anything I feel like the game moves perfect. I feel like the pace is close to perfection. On other sets it seems the CPU takes too long to score and I feel stuck in mud at times. Other than the shooting % the game is the most fun and gives me that “ hey that really looks like the NBA “ feel

Clint Capela outruns Russel Westbrook in the open court. The movement is nowhere near perfect.

Easily fixed by just decreasing the Speed with/without Ball (Min) sliders, though.

Quote:
Just noticed that my sliders are different than what I have posted. I have speed at 75 instead of 80. Believe or not it makes a big difference to player movement, pace of game and passing animations. That might be why Eccentric found it a little too fast. There were a few sliders I was testing and speed was one of them. Just lowering it by 5 ties in better too the rest of the sliders.

I actually had speed set to 75 for some reason. Fast players had the right speed, it was slow players that were moving way too fast. The Speed and Accel movement sliders just need to be tweaked to be more realistic, that’s all. All Acceleration movement sliders need to be lowered (to eliminate the “snap immediately to full speed” goofiness when holding sprint), and then the Speed (Min) settings need to be lowered a bit as well to give realistic movement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2019, 10:39 PM   #26
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

I have not seen that with bigger players outrunning my guards. I feel like it helps with them in transition and on defense to react better.
That wonky ness is a built in 2k issue when players are running up the court after a basket. I only notice it in real slow players though not on average speed players. I notice it on every slider I’ve tried

I think the big thing is it helps when driving to the basket . It creates great animations because now the bigs can move fast to stop guys from just strolling in the paint.

Last edited by Brooke2011; 12-31-2019 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:50 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I have not seen that with bigger players outrunning my guards. I feel like it helps with them in transition and on defense to react better.
That wonky ness is a built in 2k issue when players are running up the court after a basket. I only notice it in real slow players though not on average speed players. I notice it on every slider I’ve tried

I think the big thing is it helps when driving to the basket . It creates great animations because now the bigs can move fast to stop guys from just strolling in the paint.

I used your movement sliders from a month ago with a few tweaks for my gameplay, and I have not enjoyed a 2k game more. What sliders are you currently using? I have not gave the sliders in this thread a try yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »