Home

Poke's NBA 2K20 HOF Slider Set

This is a discussion on Poke's NBA 2K20 HOF Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-10-2019, 05:50 AM   #25
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Poke's NBA 2K20 HOF Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlackoMars
Thanks for this man, appreciate all the work you put into the movement sliders. To me, it really makes the game come alive, and honestly it saves the game for me.

I found a higher player speed (about 50) with a lower acceleration (around 30-40) seemed to give some good results too. Considering all of your testing, do you have any thoughts on that?
It depends on a lot of factors. What movement sliders you're using, what game speed, etc. as they all work together.

Whatever 2K has done to gameplay the last few days I don't know, but I've since moved my Game Speed setting down from 58 to 50. They definitely sped up the game and now higher game speed settings make everything too hectic, rushed, floaty, and jittery.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 10:18 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

What is the best camera angle for pokes set
Old 12-12-2019, 03:06 PM   #27
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

As I said when I first posted speed, acceleration and movement sliders were a work in progress. I have put in many hours tying to perfect these. OP is updated as well as 2K Share.

Enjoy

Turn your console off after inserting then back on to make sure no crazy movements happen.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #28
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkredskin
What is the best camera angle for pokes set
Broadcast IMO
Old 12-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #29
MVP

Poke's Arena

Re: So.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantF330
I’m not trying to come across harsh or mean. But something needs fixed. SADLY I don’t know what. But just so you know...This is the third set of HOF sliders I tried ..... and I just do t know if the game is broke or what but I’m not hitting ANY SHOTS ... I mean I got guys like Ingram and Holiday driving to the hoop and unless it’s like NO ONE around they Never make it. I mean my % is like not even 30% and it’s just terrible play.
The THING IS.... I’ve used your sliders and others in the past and IVE NEVER EVER HAD THIS issue ... my last game I tried game 1 vs the raptors within the first 5 minutes is like 21-2...... so something is going on....
You cant say the game is broke because YOU cant score. You have to get better. These are HOF sliders. They are for those who know how to play the game, ie how to use all what the game offers in terms of control and strategy. I test my sliders on the hardest teams like LAL and I use weak teams, average teams, and strong teams to see how they can do. You just have to play smart basketball and use all of your tools.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:13 PM   #30
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlackoMars
Thanks for this man, appreciate all the work you put into the movement sliders. To me, it really makes the game come alive, and honestly it saves the game for me.

I found a higher player speed (about 50) with a lower acceleration (around 30-40) seemed to give some good results too. Considering all of your testing, do you have any thoughts on that?
I just updated the OP, try the new adjustments and see if you like them.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:15 PM   #31
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmilez
Haven't tried the set yet, but it looks good. Was just wondering what was your reasoning for 0 on ball defense, and play passing lanes being low?

I don't usually see enough turnovers on default HOF.
No need for On Ball Defense when the IQ is on 100 and Collision on that high or else they would be glued to you which would make blowing by defenders almost impossible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 03:29 PM   #32
MVP

Poke's Arena

Sliders now available on PC 2K Share

OS Poke's HOF Vol. 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »