Home

TeknoFilo HOF sliders

This is a discussion on TeknoFilo HOF sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-27-2020, 01:40 PM   #17
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TeknoFilo HOF sliders

R.i.p. my Hero
Old 02-10-2020, 11:40 PM   #18
Rookie

I don’t know how these need to be changed... but it’s 4:22 left in the 1QT and Zion is missing 2 footers and my score is only 9-9......with all the missed shots and score this is not realistic at all....
Old 02-10-2020, 11:48 PM   #19
Rookie

Don’t get me wrong I’m thankful for your work and not trying to be overly critical. But you are the 3rd or 4th set I’ve tried and I got guys like Zion,or Ingram missing 70% of there shots 5-10 foot or closer.... missing layups unless they are wide open .... something is off....
Old 02-11-2020, 09:23 AM   #20
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

strange, I don't find anomalies in the shooting percentages
Old 02-11-2020, 11:00 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantF330
Don’t get me wrong I’m thankful for your work and not trying to be overly critical. But you are the 3rd or 4th set I’ve tried and I got guys like Zion,or Ingram missing 70% of there shots 5-10 foot or closer.... missing layups unless they are wide open .... something is off....
Probably bad shot selection and/or bad release times on the shot button. I played a game with these sliders right now and didn't see nothing wrong with the shooting, it's actually great, and I'm terrible with the stick.

Great set mate. I love your movement sliders and the defensive aggression, blocks and everything. I don't usually see many goaltending calls and shooting fouls on 3-pointers, and I had both in this game. Very dynamic but still realistic.

The thing I didn't like is the CPU forcing too many poor contact shots. This is a problem I'm having with other sets too, the difference is they usually score anyway on those (cheese-land), but in your set they were just throwing possessions away, this is why they ended with this low FG% and I ended with this crazy ammont of rebounds (I'm Spurs).

Of course, it might just be an one-off.

Last edited by GaloVingador; 02-11-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #22
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Ciao Teknofilo, confermi velocità 51?
Hi Teknofilo, do you confirm 51 speed game?
Grazie
Old 02-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #23
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
Probably bad shot selection and/or bad release times on the shot button. I played a game with these sliders right now and didn't see nothing wrong with the shooting, it's actually great, and I'm terrible with the stick.

Great set mate. I love your movement sliders and the defensive aggression, blocks and everything. I don't usually see many goaltending calls and shooting fouls on 3-pointers, and I had both in this game. Very dynamic but still realistic.

The thing I didn't like is the CPU forcing too many poor contact shots. This is a problem I'm having with other sets too, the difference is they usually score anyway on those (cheese-land), but in your set they were just throwing possessions away, this is why they ended with this low FG% and I ended with this crazy ammont of rebounds (I'm Spurs).

Of course, it might just be an one-off.
I'm glad you like the set. Try to raise by 4 the CPU contact shoot success.
Old 02-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #24
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maremmautd
Ciao Teknofilo, confermi velocità 51?
Hi Teknofilo, do you confirm 51 speed game?
Grazie
Si 51 confermo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »