Home

Old 11-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #1
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
E’s 2k20 MyLeague HoF Gameplay

These were based on another slider set around here, I don’t remember who’s to be exact so I apologize in advance.

I’ve been searching for sliders where I don’t win by 40 a game, even when I try not to be as efficient.

Part of basketball is understanding you won’t win every offensive possession. So sometimes just run the play and if it’s a bad shot, take it.

That’s kind of the ground rules of my sliders, don’t force the ball to your best player with a 90% usage lol.

They’re on XBOX under “OS E 2k”

House Rules:

- 10 minute quarters
- Team Chemistry “OFF”
- On MyLeague I universally shrunk every player 2 inches.
- If you get beat, don’t move to the help defender for a strong recovery.

Emphasis:
- It’s a game of runs. Sometimes you’ll go on 13-2 runs, sometimes you’ll be on the downside of that.

- Players playing within their strengths. Not often do I find defensive players becoming scoring threats, and offensive threats are magically lockdown defenders. This was very important to me, the balance of creating rosters is based on finding players who can work together. Still tweaking the user and FG % as we speak. But it’s solid right now.

- Dribble/Stepback/Fade success. In these sliders shots aren’t as contested as usual, the players will be in position; but they don’t get the super strong 100% contest all of the time. Allowing for both USER and CPU to pull off a verity of moves.

Last 3 Games Stats

76ers v Knicks (109-100)

FG% 57 v 49
3% 47 v 53
FTA 14 v 19
PIP 54 v 52
Fast Break 20 v 18
Bench 40 v 42
Reb 49 v 39
TOV 8 v 7

76ers v Kings (109-106)
FG% 55 v 54
3% 27 v 56
FTA 20 v 22
Fast Break 28 v 12
PIP 70 v 46
Bench 23 v 33
Reb 44 v 40
TOV 10 v 14

76ers v Raptors (106-104 game winning shot with 0:00)

FG% 55 v 50
3% 33 v 38
FTA 12 v 20
Fast Break 23 v 8
PIP 60 v 62
Bench 26 v 34
Reb 47 v 35
TOV 15 v 7

Over the 3 games with the sliders I’ve struggled a bit without some of my go-to scorers on the floor. My defensive lineups aren’t nearly as effective offensively as other sliders.

My last game I had to play Trey Burke a lot more than I usually have, because when Simmons was gone I had no offensive output. Burke is quick enough to work a switch, or step back in some Mid range. He didn’t carry the team, but lessen the blow of some runs.

In that same game Randle was 15/18 for 35 points, matching up against Tobias Harris and Mike Scott at PF. Offensive Players have no business being around certain offensive weapons lol.

Let me know what you guys on XBOX think. If there’s any great feedback I’ll take the extra time to upload actual sliders for PS4 players.

Last edited by BreakingBad2013; 11-26-2019 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Title
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »