Home

Frustration on cpu vs cpu

This is a discussion on Frustration on cpu vs cpu within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-19-2019, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Frustration on cpu vs cpu

I finally find a way to increase shot attempts per game. But of course the PG takes way to many shoots and the bigs take like a handful(including starters &bench bigs). I had look for post at zero , everything near the rim set at zero. Also drive to basket at zero but trust me, they drive plenty.

Also with my set the shots are even like 45 plus to 45 plus on close to near & mid range to the 3pount line.

I was making progress then I raised all the zeros to the 20s and the Grizzles 2010s team,big men were now getting shots. Then I was like Perfect.

I tried them on Regular Teams and Jesus the Lakers beat the Clippers 115-79. I give up, I'll upload the slider set if anyone wants to help. It will be under gamertag: Amyrokks but not uploading till around 9:30-10.

If not for my career This game would be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 12:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Frustration on cpu vs cpu

I had been using Schnaidt's sliders for cpu vs cpu and they were great until the latest patch caused 3 point percentage to skyrocket. I believe he's working on an update though for that.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...y-sliders.html
Old 11-19-2019, 06:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Frustration on cpu vs cpu

I enjoyed his youtube video, so thanks. I'll try his sliders set tomorrow (since I'm not on PS4).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »