Home

Hof simple fix sliders

This is a discussion on Hof simple fix sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-14-2019, 07:22 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Hof simple fix sliders

Hey guys, in the past I always looked for realism in the movement of nba 2k games. After the latest patch I have found that playing the game with a game speed of 70 makes the game move so much better. I used to play at 60 game speed , but jumping and shooting is more responsive at this speed. HOF gives the best challenge because at a 70 speed the cpu gets into its play calling so much faster. To compensate for the bump the CPU gets at HOF I only changed the user shooting to the following: Inside shot success 50
Close range shot success 50
Mid range shot success. 55
Three point shot success 55

The rest of the game is default HOF with shot timing for free throw, jump shots and layups.

Just a fun experience that won’t have you playing the slider hoopla
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 02:59 AM   #2
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: Hof simple fix sliders

I read on Twitter that Shadymike is also releasing sliders with game speed at 70, so it's great about you for this discovery, we hope it will also work on custom lists

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-19-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
Rookie

How are the step backs and dribbling? I’ve felt that on default 50 they are too exaggerated looking and a slow response to my input but nearly all of the slider sets have game speed on 50-55. Will give this a try!
Old 11-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #4
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEra_2020
How are the step backs and dribbling? I’ve felt that on default 50 they are too exaggerated looking and a slow response to my input but nearly all of the slider sets have game speed on 50-55. Will give this a try!
They are very responsive. With the high game speed it helps with the HOF difficulty
Old 11-21-2019, 02:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Will you keep accelleration at 60?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2019, 03:47 PM   #6
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKL72
Will you keep accelleration at 60?
??? On this it’s at 50
Old 11-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Played a half as the Lakers vs the Jazz. It felt very fluid offensively but defensively it was hard to keep up with ball handlers with good on ball defenders in LeBron and KCP. If it matters I had my defensive assist to 10. Should I raise it? I’m tempted to do that or even lower the game speed maybe down to 65 and see if that helps. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2019, 04:28 PM   #8
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEra_2020
Played a half as the Lakers vs the Jazz. It felt very fluid offensively but defensively it was hard to keep up with ball handlers with good on ball defenders in LeBron and KCP. If it matters I had my defensive assist to 10. Should I raise it? I’m tempted to do that or even lower the game speed maybe down to 65 and see if that helps. Thanks!
Yeah on the 70 speed the cpu can be tough to guard . I have a new slider set for movement which I’m currently using . The movement and gameplay is more realistic. Give it a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »