Home

NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20

This is a discussion on NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2019, 02:41 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA on TNT. NBA 2k20

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Are these on the PS4 ?
Also what are your specific camera settings?, I would love to find a espn or tnt type camera angles
I have an Xbox one

I do not have a favorite- I usually go to broadcast ..... But that’s a good idea to get feedback on what people use that they like. I would be thrilled to try other peoples suggestions.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:13 AM   #154
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetime2121
I was testing in play now so chemistry isn't an option and I don't have shot feedback on. I'm a bit of a newbie but aren't all Lee post shots contested or I'm guessing you need to pull off the right move to make the shot uncontested even though the guy is right on you?
In some way you're right, post moves are always a bit contested, but with a few exceptions. If the defender falls for a pump fake and you manage to shoot at the right time I believe the shot becomes uncontested. I'm 100% sure that if you pull off a fade away move (a la Nowitzki) with a good post player, the shot becomes WIDE OPEN, so 0% contested. All shots that create distance from you and the defender can become WIDE OPEN in general, depending on the shooter skill
Old 11-07-2019, 05:15 AM   #155
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
Yes, for now. I do have moral off too. If 2K get to a point where they don’t do updates that changes gameplay I’ll try to focus on chemistry/ moral to see if there’s some number that works in My League. For now I leave them both off because I think they have too much impact on shooting percentages/gameplay.
But do you mean turning them off in SETTING or in MY LEAGUE SETTINGS? or both?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #156
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
But do you mean turning them off in SETTING or in MY LEAGUE SETTINGS? or both?
Both. Settings turn chemistry and moral off.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:38 AM   #157
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
Both. Settings turn chemistry and moral off.
Where exactly you turn MORALE off? I see only the two sliders in MyLeague Settings (MORALE DIFFICULTY and EFFECTS)
Old 11-09-2019, 09:32 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Where exactly you turn MORALE off? I see only the two sliders in MyLeague Settings (MORALE DIFFICULTY and EFFECTS)

Can anyone explain where to find these settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-10-2019, 04:56 AM   #159
Pro

Quote:
Sorry, Turn off Chemistry
Turn Moral Effects to low number or to zero in My League settings
Old 11-14-2019, 08:55 AM   #160
Pro

Cesco's Arena

I played only a couple of games since my last post, but definitely turning CHEMISTRY off makes a difference. You gotta earn your victories even against team that statistics (and scouting) give as losers against you. As a consequence even stats fall in place.

Maybe MORALE must be only tweaked for the angry players problem, because I don't mind the occasional bump (or minus) of 1 point in the overall stat of some players.

I dropped all the shooting sliders to 50 for both HUM and CPU and I still see high %.

Unfortunately a new patch has dropped and the placebo effect makes me see all different and changed now! :-D

When a patch drops I'm always tempted to reset to default HOF, make all numbers even between HUM and CPU and max out fouls to see what's changed. It's a never ending testing, and 2K never tells what has really changed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »