Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-23-2020, 09:22 PM   #473
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Did Shady explain any further?
He Responded and basically said OS has kicked out all the good slider makers. But not in such a nice way. Lol
Old 01-23-2020, 10:30 PM   #474
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
He Responded and basically said OS has kicked out all the good slider makers. But not in such a nice way. Lol
Just peeped. I dont know much. I do like his sets.

Im increasing Contact Shot Success, Off Awareness, and Strength for USER.

Last edited by duce; 01-23-2020 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:50 AM   #475
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I saw his tweets. Without context I can't judge what he said. I'm guessing he has his reasons. I know the amount of people doing slider work is dwindling with each passing year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2020, 03:58 AM   #476
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15

Hello everyone. I recently returned to playing NBA 2k games. I only play singleplayer. I read a lot of info about sliders, but it's all too confusing. I became a ****** player playing MyLeague, I'm not good at the game, but not bad. I would like to ask for some help about sliders and howto fine tune for myself to get some help on defense. I used to play on 2k15 with real fg% etc but I forgot about it. I work a lot so I'm not intending to be pro just to have a good time, bit I don't want to win every game with 20-40 points. On pro I manage so far. Thanks for any kind of help.

If I change difficulty the umbers increase for example on Pro shooting is 48%. So If I increase it it's getting worse? Because to me it doesn't make much sense. Sorry if I'm too much I'm just trying to setup a good time for myself while understanding what is what.

I would also like to make trading a bit more easier so it's easier to do to stuff until I understand the system more to have more fun of course. Again sorry for the long text, but I thought people here could help me.

Last edited by Rewmac; 01-24-2020 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:20 AM   #477
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
Hello everyone. I recently returned to playing NBA 2k games. I only play singleplayer. I read a lot of info about sliders, but it's all too confusing. I became a ****** player playing MyLeague, I'm not good at the game, but not bad. I would like to ask for some help about sliders and howto fine tune for myself to get some help on defense. I used to play on 2k15 with real fg% etc but I forgot about it. I work a lot so I'm not intending to be pro just to have a good time, bit I don't want to win every game with 20-40 points. On pro I manage so far. Thanks for any kind of help.

If I change difficulty the umbers increase for example on Pro shooting is 48%. So If I increase it it's getting worse? Because to me it doesn't make much sense. Sorry if I'm too much I'm just trying to setup a good time for myself while understanding what is what.

I would also like to make trading a bit more easier so it's easier to do to stuff until I understand the system more to have more fun of course. Again sorry for the long text, but I thought people here could help me.
If you're a ****** player a lot of slider sets on this site will likely prove too difficult. My advice would be to just try them out. Also on YouTube 2K with the Popboy makes sets for each difficulty level.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:00 AM   #478
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
If you're a ****** player a lot of slider sets on this site will likely prove too difficult. My advice would be to just try them out. Also on YouTube 2K with the Popboy makes sets for each difficulty level.

Thanks I will do that.

One thing I would like to know is I wanna mess around with the dunking slider. I want it to be a bit easier to dunk and to dunk in traffic until I become a bit better. Which side should I go for because I have tried increasing it a bit like 10 or 15 levels I can't remember, but it didn't do anything noteworthy.

Old 01-24-2020, 09:51 AM   #479
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
Thanks I will do that.

One thing I would like to know is I wanna mess around with the dunking slider. I want it to be a bit easier to dunk and to dunk in traffic until I become a bit better. Which side should I go for because I have tried increasing it a bit like 10 or 15 levels I can't remember, but it didn't do anything noteworthy.
In addition to your first steps, you can try decreasing the layup defense sliders for USER and decreasing the contest shot slider for CPU.

Also if you do want to try sliders on this forum, don't hesitate to try them using a lower difficulty as the base.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:35 PM   #480
a goat

duce's Arena

SAC @ OKC . 96-100

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »