Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2019, 04:35 PM   #153
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwest2019
i ment sliders ofcourse. Also is ver 4 the latest one and are these even compatible with the pc version ?
The latest version is posted in the OP.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this on PC, but it should be completely compatible. If you don't want to enter the numbers, I would suggest trying ShadyMikes which I know are uploaded on PC.

I do see alot of confusion on what the latest version is. If anyone has any tips on how I can clarify this in the original post, let me know.

Sent from my PH-1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-01-2019, 04:48 PM   #154
Rookie

thanks, i tried shadys but its very hard to score inside imo. THe movement is perfect though.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #155
Pro

vetmin's Arena

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
The latest version is posted in the OP.

I do see alot of confusion on what the latest version is. If anyone has any tips on how I can clarify this in the original post, let me know.

I think its how Slider 4 3 1 are above the OP sliders, so youre not sure if the top one (#4) is the most current, if the OP sliders are #2 since that’s the missing number. Maybe label the OP slider version so it’s clear (Version 5).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2019, 08:57 PM   #156
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere? Is this set intended to be used with real player % or user timing?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-02-2019, 04:10 PM   #157
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere? Is this set intended to be used with real player % or user timing?

I use User Timing vs CPU

Old 11-02-2019, 10:53 PM   #158
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
I use User Timing vs CPU

Okay thank you sir.

Old 11-03-2019, 07:58 AM   #159
Pro

OVR: 1

just tested your last set Duce, it plays really well but I don't know if it is only with the teams I was against but there were too many offensive rebounds, and too many steals.

also, I tested a game against the rockets who shot a lot at 3pt and in 2 games, they were just around 25 3pt attempted (in comparison to real stats where they are around 45 3t attempted) for a total of 100-104 FGA which is too big in comparison to the low number of 3pt attempted.
Moreover, it was like westbrook wanted to keep the ball all the time, almost 20pts per quarter...

I'm playing with real player % but this thing will only affect my side, not cpu side (in theory)
Old 11-03-2019, 02:42 PM   #160
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
just tested your last set Duce, it plays really well but I don't know if it is only with the teams I was against but there were too many offensive rebounds, and too many steals.

also, I tested a game against the rockets who shot a lot at 3pt and in 2 games, they were just around 25 3pt attempted (in comparison to real stats where they are around 45 3t attempted) for a total of 100-104 FGA which is too big in comparison to the low number of 3pt attempted.
Moreover, it was like westbrook wanted to keep the ball all the time, almost 20pts per quarter...

I'm playing with real player % but this thing will only affect my side, not cpu side (in theory)
What I've been testing recently is lowering Inside Shot Tendency to 20 and Close Shot Tendency to 0.

I agree with you on rebounds. My thought is that this also leads to a large amount of quick putback attempts and large number of FGA. I feel that this is particularly due to a lack of shooting fouls near the basket but I'm really not sure. First, I'm going to lower offensive rebounding a lot, maybe raise defensive consistency. Any thoughts on this?

How many shots did russell need to get to his 60-80 points?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »