Home

DEVROYCE PLAY NOW MODE - USER VS CPU SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DEVROYCE PLAY NOW MODE - USER VS CPU SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2019, 04:57 AM   #33
Rookie

AKain's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Devroyce NBA 2K19 Various Slider Sets (Updated May 9th 2019)

Also saved them to 2k share for xbox guys:

DeathofalegendX
Old 05-10-2019, 12:56 AM   #34
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Yes, please let us all know how the gameplay sliders work with MyLeague! I may have to try MyLeague at some point. I've actually never played in that mode surprisingly. I see that @schnaidt1 has extensive knowledge and great settings for that mode year after year from observation.

By the way, which Slider Version are you using from the O.P.? Have you tried them on any Play Now games? I'm not the best of players these days lol...average at best. Just curious to know how these are working out for some gamers here...Any suggestions and feedback regarding improvement are welcome here!

Thank you!

Is this the Name or Gamertag for uploaded Xbox sliders? Also, which slider version? I am asking because I will post this information to the O.P. for everyone. Thanks again!

Sorry about that! Was using latest Sliders (ver2) , but before the hustle edit from today. Will update hustle tonight and upload. Sliders are under username: DEATHOFALEGENDX
Old 05-10-2019, 12:59 AM   #35
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Also have not used sliders in PlayNow. Just fyi. Building my league teams and doing SIM stuff usually but close to getting some playing time in. Probably tonight. Will let u know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2019, 04:30 AM   #36
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Re: Devroyce NBA 2K19 Various Slider Sets (Updated May 10th 2019)

Might run a few games soon with your test numbers. Contest shot on 95 for now. Up or down depending how it feels for me. Also interested down the road to see if this all plays the same in playoffs for myleague. Used to almost be a different play style for 2k playoff games in higher diff.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:37 AM   #37
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Thanks again for this...I truly appreciate it. You are not obligated to do so. But just want you to know I appreciate every detail of help. Even the small things.

So I haven't really had chance to test what I wrote in the previous replies...but just from the little bit that I could it's not so bad. Hustle is a great area of focus again.

HUSTLE "hands down" is the single most effective slider once you get everything else the way you desire in gameplay...my opinion. I know most would say other certain sliders are just as effective or important. But I'm noticing that after I explained that HANDS slider is reversed, believe or not...I look at Hustle slider as a Global Slider in terms of how it effects the outcome of games, how difficult CPU is and whether they are able to cheese the entire game or not, If it's too easy for the User to blowby CPU and score too easily, the effectiveness of scoring and defensive runs, half court passing speed even while setting passing speed lower, we know rebounding obviously, if the actual User is able to foul CPU and vice versa, jumpshot fouls period (seen this with CPU 99 USER 0 where the USER is able to foul on jumpshots), and there is more I can mention. I'm playing around with Hustle as I write and I can see all of this unfolding depending on where I place USER HUSTLE Slider because I've kept CPU at 96. So besides other minor tweaks, Hustle is definitely an area my focus for difficulty. I experimented by placing USER at 96 as well and I noticed how much easier it became. There you have it.

Overall:

When it comes to difficulty as a whole, using Version 2 Sliders on Superstar, you could tune how difficult you want the game to be just by adjusting Hustle slider alone. (Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard based on your level). No need to touch any other when it comes to overall difficulty.

Could not agree with you more. Ill probably bump up my user hustle a little as i was getting worked over the few games i was able to get in. I will say I really like how the game feels with your sliders. Lots of good interactions and animations.
My team had like 46% chemistry so wasnt playing super well to begin with. That'll be another thing ill keep tabs on, as in a season or two the chemistry will be much higher...wondering if the hustle slider plays different with team chem in myLeague....we shall see.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:16 PM   #38
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So unless I’m not seeing it, on your first page with the sliders it only shows real player %? For like 3 pt shooting or mid range etc..
Old 05-14-2019, 01:48 AM   #39
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Re: _______________

What happa?
Old 05-17-2019, 09:27 PM   #40
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Re: _______________

Devroyce, whered you go?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »