Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #449
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Will the first page be updated?

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
yes soon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #450
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I personally always play 11 min qrts in 2k.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
me too... Always 11 minutes

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #451
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
yooo... this looks great. like seriously amazing

Kyrie missed a couple open corner threes, but also hit a few tough contested threes. So, there is a good level of inconsistency with CPU shot making from what I experienced in that one game. Timeouts for the CPU did seem to be an issue, though. As you can see from the screenshot, they never led, but they still only called four timeouts the whole game. One as I jumped out to an early lead, one a few minutes into the fourth as the lead pushed to 15, and then both timeouts in the final two minutes. I feel they would have called one in the 3rd as I made a run had it not been so close to the end of the quarter already. Maybe increasing fatigue/lowering stamina could help the CPU call some more timeouts? I'm not sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 02:52 PM   #452
Rookie

Sorry if this has been addressed. I keep looking and can’t find. Which file name is the one I should be using when I import into myleague...there’s one called like testing and another called gameplay sliders
Old 12-11-2018, 03:06 PM   #453
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStats94
Kyrie missed a couple open corner threes, but also hit a few tough contested threes. So, there is a good level of inconsistency with CPU shot making from what I experienced in that one game. Timeouts for the CPU did seem to be an issue, though. As you can see from the screenshot, they never led, but they still only called four timeouts the whole game. One as I jumped out to an early lead, one a few minutes into the fourth as the lead pushed to 15, and then both timeouts in the final two minutes. I feel they would have called one in the 3rd as I made a run had it not been so close to the end of the quarter already. Maybe increasing fatigue/lowering stamina could help the CPU call some more timeouts? I'm not sure
I actually just buffed stamina... they were getting tired more but ppl didn't really like it so I tweaked it a lil.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:09 PM   #454
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
Sorry if this has been addressed. I keep looking and can’t find. Which file name is the one I should be using when I import into myleague...there’s one called like testing and another called gameplay sliders
there are 2 files...1 for my league sliders itself and 1 for gameplay sliders.

for my my league sliders you import that in my league settings inside the myleague...

for gameplay sliders you grab those inside the slider section...

you DO NOT grab test sliders.

for gameplay sliders you need to download and then update from the OP and the few posts above as the online sliders aren't updated yet.

Old 12-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #455
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

I'm loving these sliders. I'm not sure whether or not I want to now stay at 10 minutes per quarter or bump it up in between and go with 11. Either way, I had a blast playing the 2nd game of my Brooklyn Nets season vs. our rivals in the Knicks. Here are the stats:

Knicks: 99 (45%, 32% 3PT)
Nets: 94 (39 % FGP, 36% 3PT)

This game felt a lot like a real-world scenario. We went up in the 2nd quarter because D'Angelo Russell ended up with a takeover skill. Behind his efforts, we pulled away to a 15 point halftime lead.

The 2nd half was a totally different story. We started off strong, but D'Lo wasn't his 'on-fire' self. In doing so, they started to gain ground on us. In the 4th quarter, they came back from a 12 point deficit and we were neck-and-neck.

The inconsistent wonder that is is, D'Angelo hit a clutch 3 pointer; however, lost a dribble to a steal and missed a pass for another turnover. By the end, the Knicks overtook us in the last 1:30 and we lost.

A lot of fun here. Thank you for these sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #456
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I actually just buffed stamina... they were getting tired more but ppl didn't really like it so I tweaked it a lil.

Yeah, I remember you had fatigue at 56 I believe. At that time, I too thought players were getting too tired so I had bumped it down to 53. But 52/48 works, I think it's definitely more a 2k issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »