Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-11-2018, 07:01 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Wow what a game! Finally I get a challenging game.
I think if you were to work on defending the paint more
then that might raise the FT up a little bit. I think
at the moment it is way to easy to score in the paint.

Again had a great game!Even though this last game was great it would have been even better if all teams got a lift in defense in the paint and was stronger at scoring. that would
have made this game I just played even more challenging! Even though you can still tell the difference between a bad team and a good team at current the bad teams are just to weak
to be any fun against and when playing good teams I feel like it should be a tad bit more challenging. I guess that is one of the limitations with pro.

Final Game Team Comparison

Full Game Oilers(ME) VS Celtics 10MQ

Highlights Below

Last edited by C0883R; 11-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #154
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Look forward to your FT updates!

As for the CPU just watch the video and you will see what I am talking about. The video shows that the cpu just isn't powerful enough to out score the human player. The video is with the Denver Nuggets! just pay attention to how weak their offense looks lol. Not complaining just point out

later on I will upload a full game and see how that turns out.

I do like the sliders on the human part though. strange how its easier to shoot with real player % vs shot meter, but that part is irrelevant to me beating the cpu. If you look at the end of the video that i posted the first box score i show after i exit the game was with 8m Quarter and shot meter the last 2 were with real player %

I also use

Shaujota's realistic roster

and yes game speed is at 53
there it is ..ur using a custom roster lol...

koosa is playing right now as nuggets and I know he will come in here and say cpu hasn't had any issue scoring...

haven't really seen any other feedback about CPU being under powered.

I 100% think this comes from using a custom roster...

all custom rosters will require tweaks to the set...

cuz CPU is def formidable with this set lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-11-2018, 10:19 PM   #155
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
there it is ..ur using a custom roster lol...

koosa is playing right now as nuggets and I know he will come in here and say cpu hasn't had any issue scoring...

haven't really seen any other feedback about CPU being under powered.

I 100% think this comes from using a custom roster...

all custom rosters will require tweaks to the set...

cuz CPU is def formidable with this set lol

Not familiar with basket ball lingo lol, so what does CPU is def formidable with this set mean?

Does the roster that i am using break cpu defense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 10:35 PM   #156
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Not familiar with basket ball lingo lol, so what does CPU is def formidable with this set mean?

Does the roster that i am using break cpu defense?
what it means is I made these sliders with 2k default rosters..

you are using a custom roster meaning someone edited all the players...so they act differently than 2k default...

this slider set will not play the same with a custom roster compared to 2k default..

go ahead and start a new myleague and use 2k roster and play the Celtics again.... promise you notice a difference.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #157
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone uploaded the gameplay and MyLeague sliders for Xbox one? What gt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #158
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Has anyone uploaded the gameplay and MyLeague sliders for Xbox one? What gt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think someone stated they were going too... might have to scroll through and find them

Old 11-12-2018, 09:58 PM   #159
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

AAAAAYYYYYYEEEEE.....Took me a minute to post my thoughts from last night but here it is...

Nuggets (User) @ Clippers (CPU)
The Clippers had me down by as many as 14 pointsbut I was able to fight back and make it a legit ball game!! They came out on a mission and ran their offense beautifully, constantly creating space by using offball screens, flare screens, and down picks. The cpu dug deep into the playbook and kept me off balance. I was able to make some big time plays by running a heavy dose of pick and roll action with Murray and Jokic, it was a struggle the entire game to get open shots but any time I needed a huge play it was Murray stepping up and being THAT GUY for my team! 4th quarter was amazing back and forth the entire quarter, both teams heavily fatigued after 3 quarters of war!! The game came down to the an iso play Jamal Murray vs. Patrick Beverley. Murray called for a pick and roll with Paul Millsap, as I started to maneuver around the pick, Pat Beverley perfectly timed a reach to strip the ball, luckily for me it bounced into the hands of Millsap and he kicked it baxk out to Murray for the open 3pt shot and....BAAAAAAAAANG, NUGGETS GO UP BY 2 points with 0.6 remaining. The Clippers had 1 more opportunity for a last second shot that seemed to stay in flight for 20 minutes and then slowly rim out!! BUZZER SOUNDS, AND THE NUGGETS GET THE HARD FOUGHT VICTORY ON OPENING NIGHT!!! HELL OF A GAME AND HELL OF A SLIDER SET!!!!20181111_194512.jpg20181111_204742.jpg20181111_204932.jpg20181111_204947.jpg

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-12-2018, 10:02 PM   #160
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
AAAAAYYYYYYEEEEE.....Took me a minute to post my thoughts from last night but here it is...

Nuggets (User) @ Clippers (CPU)
The Clippers had me down by as many as 14 pointsbut I was able to fight back and make it a legit ball game!! They came out on a mission and ran their offense beautifully, constantly creating space by using offball screens, flare screens, and down picks. The cpu dug deep into the playbook and kept me off balance. I was able to make some big time plays by running a heavy dose of pick and roll action with Murray and Jokic, it was a struggle the entire game to get open shots but any time I needed a huge play it was Murray stepping up and being THAT GUY for my team! 4th quarter was amazing back and forth the entire quarter, both teams heavily fatigued after 3 quarters of war!! The game came down to the an iso play Jamal Murray vs. Patrick Beverley. Murray called for a pick and roll with Paul Millsap, as I started to maneuver around the pick, Pat Beverley perfectly timed a reach to strip the ball, luckily for me it bounced into the hands of Millsap and he kicked it baxk out to Murray for the open 3pt shot and....BAAAAAAAAANG, NUGGETS GO UP BY 2 points with 0.6 remaining. The Clippers had 1 more opportunity for a last second shot that seemed to stay in flight for 20 minutes and then slowly rim out!! BUZZER SOUNDS, AND THE NUGGETS GET THE HARD FOUGHT VICTORY ON OPENING NIGHT!!! HELL OF A GAME AND HELL OF A SLIDER SET!!!!Attachment 158384Attachment 158385Attachment 158386Attachment 158387

~Koosa10:27~
would you say the CPU had a tough time scoring??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »